Dual personalities

Not you, Softus. Just policemen.

But it's great that there are so many more younger women around these days.

Sponsored Links
Thermo is a retired policeman, so he used to look young.

Yes but I, sorry he, retired early, and was incredibly young at the time.

Sponsored Links
Trazor: Your original post was ...
Is it not about time the Mods posted a list of the regular posters on here, who have dual identities.....

The only way site admins would be able to determine this would be by reference to the non-public site registration information and Esra_ptrap offered a very valid reason why this should not be done.

You later said
he and you ASSUMED something that was not requested, can you not see that.

Well, I'll leave this to others to judge but it certainly seems to me that the response was entirely relevant to your original post ... Can YOU not see that :rolleyes:

AGAIN...........Outing me as trazor, and trazor1, would reveal no more information than is ALREADY available, can you not see that.
You do have an unfortunate habit of only reading what you want to see. It's not the outing of you as Trazor and Trazor1 which is the issue its the means by which the admins determined that you are one and the same i.e. by referring to non-public information. This quite clearly breaches the lawful purpose section of the DP act ... Can YOU not see that :rolleyes:

If you still struggle to understand this further let me know and I'll try to explain it in shorter less complicated sentences.

MW

Sorry to bother you megawatt, but I've got confused again - are you one of my alter egoes?

Are you saying that we write in a similar way?

God I'm writing to myself now :LOL:

Back