Dual personalities

fastneattrowel said:
BoxBasher said:
Gotta love the way that fastneattrowel starts off by accusing Softus of something, then is too tired to back up the accusation and then gets shot down in flames...

(an
no, I'm not Softus' alter ego)
boxbasher are you right in the head,Shot down in flames),MUG do your home work,24/7er muppet
[/quote]

Ohh Ohh, look out the humour seems to be waning :( ( Time to adopt another ID! ;)

Sponsored Links
Steven Spielberg said:
I'm a duel personality.

That may be the case my friend, but you have made some brilliant films..Now urinate off and make another, stop wasting time here.

Richard C said:
fastneattrowel said:
BoxBasher said:
Gotta love the way that fastneattrowel starts off by accusing Softus of something, then is too tired to back up the accusation and then gets shot down in flames...

(an
boxbasher are you right in the head,Shot down in flames),MUG do your home work,24/7er muppet

Ohh Ohh, look out the humour seems to be waning :( ( Time to adopt another ID! ;)[/quote]Losing the plot richard lol

Richard C said:
fastneattrowel said:
BoxBasher said:

(an

Ohh Ohh, look out the humour seems to be waning :( ( Time to adopt another ID! ;)[/quote] hey richard are you softus indisguise lol

Sponsored Links
fastneattrowel said:
thanks jackoall for being my friend :)
nps fastneat,I can relate to people who are masters at there trade and judging by some of your comments i can see your well clued up,have a good evening my friend :)

jackoall said:
Richard C said:
fastneattrowel said:
BoxBasher said:

(an

Ohh Ohh, look out the humour seems to be waning :( ( Time to adopt another ID! ;)
hey richard are you softus indisguise lol[/quote]

Oh god I cant remember, I’m confused; fastneattrowel; tim west; bill stickers; Mr T; jackoall; Stephen Spielberg :eek: or maybe I am really Softus :rolleyes: I’m hungry & have to go for my tea now ;)

if some posters on here are so insecure that they need the comfort and reassurance that multi-faceted id's bring them, then they are not particularly useful to the forum. i joined here to give advice, not glean praise on some narcissistic, ego-trip.

your response is there for everyone to read, be it good or bad advice. let the recipients of that advice be judge and jury.

as Softus said earlier: give good advice, and the forum members will leave you alone: give bad advice, welcome to the lions den!

noseall said:
if some posters on here are so insecure that they need the comfort and reassurance that multi-faceted id's bring them, then they are not particularly useful to the forum. i joined here to give advice, not glean praise on some narcissistic, ego-trip.

your response is there for everyone to read, be it good or bad advice. let the recipients of that advice be judge and jury.

as Softus said earlier: give good advice, and the forum members will leave you alone: give bad advice, welcome to the lions den!

Could not agree more.

Please.....Please.....Please........Understand, that by linking 2 identities you are revealing NOTHING that is not already viewable, when you click on a user name.
Any information in your viewing profile, is their by your consent, for others to view already.

When I read Esra's post I assumed he meant that the admins could use non-public information contained in the site to identify that 2 users are indeed the same person and then "out" them to us.

This would be inappropriate use under the DP act and I'm not really sure why you seem to have such a problem with this as it is simply a fact?

It was totally pointless for "Esra_ptrap" to raise this issue
In your opinion. :rolleyes:

There must have been a point to Esra otherwise he wouldn't have made it, isn't this the point of a forum?

Or do you, like so many others on this site at the moment, think that anything you don't happen to agree with is pointless?

MW

megawatt said:
When I read Esra's post I assumed he meant that the admins could use non-public information contained in the site to identify that 2 users are indeed the same person and then "out" them to us.

This would be inappropriate use under the DP act and I'm not really sure why you seem to have such a problem with this as it is simply a fact?

Yes, he and you ASSUMED something that was not requested, can you not see that......... :rolleyes:

megawatt said:
There must have been a point to Esra otherwise he wouldn't have made it, isn't this the point of a forum? MW

Again, he ASSUMED incorrectly, that which I asked for, so in effect he answered a question I DID NOT ask, can you not see that...... :rolleyes:

AGAIN...........Outing me as trazor, and trazor1, would reveal no more information than is ALREADY available, can you not see that....... :rolleyes:

megawatt said:
Please.....Please.....Please........Understand, that by linking 2 identities you are revealing NOTHING that is not already viewable, when you click on a user name.
Any information in your viewing profile, is their by your consent, for others to view already.

It was totally pointless for "Esra_ptrap" to raise this issue
In your opinion. :rolleyes:

There must have been a point to Esra otherwise he wouldn't have made it, isn't this the point of a forum?

Or do you, like so many others on this site at the moment, think that anything you don't happen to agree with is pointless?

MW
Well said mega at least theres a few sane folks in here,unlike the clicky lil group of munchkins who follow the leader like flys around sh..

Sponsored Links
Back