Idea to Discourage Abuse on GD Forum

Sponsored Links
Another baseless fallacious accusation. One that you would not dare to make without the anonymity of social media.

DIY Not isn't exactly up there with Facebook and Twitter as far as social media goes.. Anyway, I'd call it a "media" site,,,, your far from "Social." ;) ;) ;)

Another baseless fallacious accusation. One that you would not dare to make without the anonymity of social media.

DIY Not isn't exactly up there with Facebook and Twitter as far as social media goes.. Anyway, I'd call it a "media" site,,,, your far from "Social." ;) ;) ;)
I note that you didn't disagree with my assertion, that the abusive posters exploit the anonymity of social media sites to make insidious accusations.

Would you not consider that an abuse of the site conditions?
The first two rules of the site:
1) Abusive or unhelpful posts are not welcome. This is a friendly site and we ask that everyone is treated with respect! Abusive or unhelpful posts are not welcome on this site and are always removed! Keep it civil!

2) Posts should be relevant to the topic. Irrelevant posts that don't contribute to the topic will be removed or split.

Sponsored Links
I have an idea - ban RH and the 'abuse' will vanish.
I've been accused several times by several posters of inciting abusive comments due to my criticism and ridicule of them. :rolleyes:
That's about as accurate as blaming pacifists for wars. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But it does certainly seem to be a reasonable assumption that there has been an increase in racial/religious abuse recently. If that is to somehow to wind me up, it's like beating a child to annoy the NSPCC. It's as perverted and self-defeating.

But the increase in recent racial/religious abuse I would liken to more like raking the dying embers of a fire together. Sure you get a little flare up which soon dies down and is extinguished.
We certainly seem to have raked the abusers together for their concerted attempt at racial and religious abuse. Moreover they have identified themselves by their explicit prejudiced views and opinions. Adopting any suitable article, urban mythology, youtube video, twisted interpretation of public awareness or associated information to spread their abhorrent message of racial and religious intolerance.

Additionally, while the abusive posters are pursuing their own perverted ideology and agenda, they're bringing disrepute to DIYnot and destroying their own credibility.

If RH is really Red Herring and hails from the west midlands then he is of Asian decent. I know someone that knew him years ago. Are you at least part Asian RH?

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
He's most likely ashamed of his roots coming from a third world jungle where its OK to rape a young girl and hang her from a tree.

Then he gets a job here as a diversity officer to lecture us for a bit of name calling. :evil:

• Thanks
Probably starting on his quota of virgins in case he don't meet the gods

• Thanks
If RH is really Red Herring and hails from the west midlands then he is of Asian decent. I know someone that knew him years ago. Are you at least part Asian RH?

That figures.

He's most likely ashamed of his roots coming from a third world jungle where its OK to rape a young girl and hang her from a tree.

Then he gets a job here as a diversity officer to lecture us for a bit of name calling. :evil:

An interesting concept. I wonder whether all of those sad people with a chip on their shoulder are actually ashamed of their roots.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Keep 'em coming, you're only proving how ignorant and abusive you are. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Like Barack Obama said, you don't need to anything, when ignorant people want to prove their ignorance, just let them talk. That's all you need to do. :LOL: :LOL:

All you're doing is developing DIYnot fom a DIY website into a race-hate website.
That's a shame because it does have a perfectly good function in helping DIYers, but if that's your intention, I can't stop you. :rolleyes:

The fact that you refuse to answer the question tells us all we need to know. ;)

There are several people on here I class as Price pricks, but have thanked them when the need arises on the grounds that everyone is allowed a moment of triumph and I do at least try to be even handed.

I wonder why I have not seen Mr Hanger in any other forum?

I also wonder how someone on a DIY forum can get to that number of posts without being thanked at least once... unless of course he has offered no DIY advice.

I would suggest he has no obvious use to anyone on a DIY site.

So I would deduce he is either an alternative logon for one of the many cretins on this site.

Or...

He needs to get a life and find another purpose.

Close to agreeing to J90 AND Nobcorn in a single thread.... this is not going to do my credibility any good whatsoever. :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back