Posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
still ganging up.... how sad.... but never mind... have to pop out now for dinner... will be back soon to reply... if i feel that i have to... happy days to you all of you..... and just to keep you amused.... have always worked and i always smile....

maybe you all should try it.... it works wonders... that is if you have a real job...
byeeeeeeee

Sponsored Links
still ganging up.... how sad.... but never mind... have to pop out now for dinner... will be back soon to reply... if i feel that i have to... happy days to you all of you..... and just to keep you amused.... have always worked and i always smile....

maybe you all should try it.... it works wonders... that is if you have a real job...
byeeeeeeee

Geraint, you never did answer my question.... have you ever been arrested? or do you often get out of your car in road rage incidents?

(and before you ask.. me? no, neither!)

what a question...

no never arrested and do not suffer from road rage

Sponsored Links
what a question...

no never arrested and do not suffer from road rage

my original question was "why do you end up in more dust ups than everyone else?"

i do not,,,,your paddy mate is now licking a**e on the building forum... so what are you going to do...

"paddy mate"? is that a device for harvestiing rice?
but i do suspect everyone on this site seems like a mate of each other, as you seemed to have wound most of them up...!! are you Joe 90?

listen **** for brains... dont be so sad... enjoy your sad life whilst i enjoy my life.... easy.... good night to you...

listen s**t for brains... dont be so sad... enjoy your sad life whilst i enjoy my life.... easy.... good night to you...

i really tried to understand you.... without insults.... even spelt your name right (and i don't care if you call me imamansion!!).... but you're just constantly insulting.... just like you're p!shed or st0ned..... what is your problem? why are you so angry on this site if, as you say, you have a normal working life?

why would you try and understand..... jesus its a forum... not dear deidre....

and to the rest of your rant... grow up man.... end of..

why would you try and understand..... jesus its a forum... not dear deidre....

and to the rest of your rant... grow up man.... end of..

talk to me Geraint, why are you so angry with me... i've stopped the insults.... and spelt your name right !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back