Most helpful Poster

I think Gcol would vote for Joe if he was about! :LOL:

GCol was a tiling dinosaur who couldn't get it in his head that things have moved on. So he moved on. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
whilst old un and john d 100% GET MY VOTE :D :D

i think its quality not quantity {both not relivent to old un or john d}lol
we must remember its about 1 year since "thank you" went live so pre 2009 dos'nt count

i personaly like most enjoy good helpfull feedback and a thank you as its the main reason we are here

i tend to thank people who leave update feedback when we have helped them solve a problem [if i remember] :D as its so important to let people know we appreciate they have taken whats said on board and gained from it

if i am honest i dont mind being a faceless helper who nobody remembers
but i think my
"ryobi is diy and light to medium trade " may be remeberd

:D :D :D :D ;)

It all depends what info you are looking for and who can offer the best advice for that problem and while renovating a couple of years ago my vote goes to .................noseall.....

Sponsored Links
It all depends what info you are looking for and who can offer the best advice for that problem and while renovating a couple of years ago my vote goes to .................noseall.....

as a constant member with sound advice every time.... i can only but agree

noseall

10K posts and 400+thanks? my ratio sucks but most of those thanks are legit and not pats on the back for no reason..
I think me and Breezer was around right at the begining of this forum, can't remember who else with very few members & most of the members were just guest only and we posted approximately 10k replies each before the thanks availibility was available which not been around that long so it's can be misleading! I was sad then, life's too short ;)

It'll be interesting what the first post was and when, don't know how to find out, empip are you about :?: ;)

ps: JohnD is top of my list but there're many more too, where do I start ;)

Don't know but I think I remembered empip posted quite a while ago regarding the first post when diynot was born

Or anyone clever than me can find the 1st post and when was diynot born? I've tried searching but doing it right somehow

now thats interesting admin and mazzal both giving thank you's to the second ever thread on the same day a year ago which suggests mazzal and admin are "connected"

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 00:40 Post Subject:
Re: Evil slugs
Suggest this forum post (or topic) be incorporated into the Wiki Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List Thanks
why im so lucky having families of frogs in my garden

The following 2 users say thank you to Graeme for this useful post:
DIYnot (21 Aug 2009), mazza1 (21 Aug 2009)

Sponsored Links
Back