Most helpful Poster

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been on this site for a few yrs now and watched a few people come and go. Its obvious that a lot of people on here enjoy helping others in one way or another for no personal gain. :eek:

Who do you feel is the most consistently helpful poster on the site/

Forget being called a creep and nominate honestly.

My choices are Tickly T and Agile who are very helpful and should volunteer for the Citizens Advice Bureau! :D

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If there was a facility to see who had been 'Thanked' the most that may well point to the most helpful members.

If there was a facility to see who had been 'Thanked' the most that may well point to the most helpful members.

There are a few posters who have multiple accounts and keep thanking themselves.

There is even one person whos signature asks people to use the than you button. Sad git.

Did you miss his diagnostic fee he quotes in most of his posts? Or his replacement boiler charges? Only 1/6th of his posts are designed to help people - and they have to be well versed in electronics and fault finding boiler problems.

Seco Services is the mutz nutz IMO. Namsag and gas4you are great aswell. Nickso is also great IMO.

As for JML502, maybe not so helpful. ;)

P46

I think old 'un has the lowest post-to-thanks ratio.
Although he's a still a noob so could bugger off at any time like Shytalkz did.

Other than that, Nose, Thermo, JohnD, NigeF and a certain Mr light-to-medium-trade all seem to give out good information, and deserve a mention for their ubiquitousness alone!

some members spend more time in certain forums than others, I rarely venture into gas or leccy so may be missing out on a lot of useful posts by certain helpful individuals.

Hmm my thanks ratio is pretty cool.. :)

.... But voting for myself is a no no so I will not bother.

:p

some members spend more time in certain forums than others, I rarely venture into gas or leccy so may be missing out on a lot of useful posts by certain helpful individuals.
Same here Deluks. I hardly ever go into the CC never mind post there.

I was interested to read the points about Agile's 'diagnostic fee', not sure what that's about. And come on.... who is it that actually 'asks' for thanks in his signature line?

Sponsored Links
Back