Why is DIYnot, not, more popular?

Sponsored Links
Don't know, don't care and have no intention of massaging his/her ego any further by discussing the whole bizarre episode.

Don't know, don't care and have no intention of massaging his/her ego any further by discussing the whole bizarre episode.

S/He asked:
There are a lot of regulars too, who seem to have left...... where are they all? Why is this site so quiet these days?
I gave my opinion:
Perhaps I can offer my opinion based on recent experience:
I think the mods are partially to blame.

Sorry, couldn't resist the reply.

Gone now!

Sponsored Links
After a an e-mail to a Mod it became very clear that the Mods delete posts, brought to their attention, without reading them or giving any consideration to the reason for them being brought to their attention.

How exactly do you email a moderator on this site then? :confused:

To be honest notson, I'm not sure which one you are on about, and as you aren't giving any specific links, it's nigh on impossible to fully comprehend.

So, why not begin a thread on here and let's see where it goes. Obviously there will be sarcasm and daftness added as per norm, but why not try anyway?

Sarcasm and daftness. Did I miss something ? :LOL:

[quote="slick50";p="1538391

Sarcasm and daftness. ?? :LOL:[/quote]

not here...

Considering you've only made three posts - why would that be so?

Not being drawn into this silliness, (we are supposedly all adults), but I am intrigued as to why someone who posts regularly, then changes their name and lambasts others about being bullied.
Why change your name? If you feel you are being bullied in 'real' life you can't just change your name and then accusse someone of something.
I'm just puzzled that there seems to be a few posters who have done this or declared they are leaving then a 'newbie' appears and has striking similarities to one who has recently 'left'.
Its a forum where, unless you give someone personal details, we are all anonymous so if you feel bullied/intimidated by someone just put them on your ignore list.

What happened to those posts by gtss or wharever his name was? :confused:

I am intrigued as to why someone who posts regularly, then changes their name and lambasts others about being bullied.?
Exactly, The correct procedure is to jump up and down in a tantrum and then leave. Only then should you change your nom-de-plume ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back