Why is DIYnot, not, more popular?

Sponsored Links
Does the op refer to Gd or diynot in general.If its the former than maybe this explains it

Does the op refer to Gd or diynot in general.If its the former than maybe this explains it

I meant DIYnot in general..... there seems to be too few people on his site considering how useful it is..... and a lot les than say, a year ago!

Sponsored Links
Because of the moronic clique occupying the general discussion forum, I ve critised one of them tonight and now I'm accused of being a paedophile.

So beware, all critics are classed paedophiles.

Perhaps I can offer my opinion based on recent experience:
I think the mods are partially to blame.
I recently experienced some sarcastic remarks from a very experienced poster. when I responded with a reasonable question about their motives for their sarcastic remark, the tone deteriorated toward insults.
When I responded with a "Don't speak unless you can improve the silence" comment. the more experienced poster was aware that by simply pressing "Alert Moderators" button, my post would be deleted without consideration, reason, investigation, or any obvious reason.
After a an e-mail to a Mod it became very clear that the Mods delete posts, brought to their attention, without reading them or giving any consideration to the reason for them being brought to their attention.
After a few e-mails to the Mod asking for some deliberation by them, there was no response whatsoever, not even an e-mail response.
Who wants to be part of a website with that attitude?
which is such a shame because I do recognise the worth of the site.

No doubt this post won't last long.

I'm a bit confused about how you managed to do all this prior to yur first post :confused:

It's past now
As the politicians say;
"can we move on now"
but this site will be 'more browsed than contributed to' now

Sponsored Links
Back