Is this what we can expect from Johnson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Trump was upset the 4 congress women criticised him and like a child he lashed out and some of his defenders said it was unpatriotic to criticise the President.

I suggest this guy thinks differently.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Well to quote someone on twitter - when RWR didn't like Obama's America - why didn't they leave?

I personally think....

Really?

What causes you to form that opinion?

Test it by substituting the hairstyles, beards and hats worn by other London minorities into his words.

Sponsored Links
I personally think he came out with the “letterbox” scenario to highlight the oppression of certain cultures. He’s just not very articulate.

I would say Boris is very articulate.

What he wrote did highlight the oppression of women in Muslim cultures, but it was also deliberately inflammatory.

I think it rather compares to Ken Livingstones remark about Hitler supporting Zionism - written in a way that could technically be correct but ultimately offensive to the group of people to which it refers.

I would say Boris is very articulate.

What he wrote did highlight the oppression of women in Muslim cultures, but it was also deliberately inflammatory.

I think it rather compares to Ken Livingstones remark about Hitler supporting Zionism - written in a way that could technically be correct but ultimately offensive to the group of people to which it refers.

It's all an act. Boris is an intelligent guy who is simply determined to become PM at any cost. He will criticise muslims one day and then remark his Great Grandfather was a muslim Turk.

Boris is a guy who is simply determined to get anything he wants at any cost.

To his temporary country, his temporary allies, his temporary friends, his temporary wife, his temporary girlfriends, his born, unborn or aborted children, or his temporary party.

nothing else matters to him.

corrected.

It's just the usual mantra from racists/xenophobes when they are found out to be totally ignorant...

And it's also been happening a lot since 23/06/16 in the UK amongst a certain bunch of nationalistic thickos...

Funnily enough though, blow job has now said that immigration won't fall after brexit.

But no surprise that he won't call trump what he is - a racist!

Ellal where has your '****** to brexit' avatar gone, is it because it spoke absolute volumes about your IQ? No that would be somewhat presumptuous as i'm sure underneath that guise of a low IQ extreme lefty following Corbyn's every word like a lost pup is a perfectly intelligent human being with the ability to rationalise perfectly. Did you or did you not accuse the admin here on this board of being a racist xenophobe? Dont worry i have it quoted :)

Do you honestly think racist xenophobic rhetoric has increased? Or just batted about by people like you to attempt to stifle opinion you disagree with.

If you think Brexit has and will have any effect in Immigration then you are mistaken, no matter what Boris says you will always take a negative view on him, he's the opposition remember. I for one never voted for Brexit to 'stop them getting in'.

I beg to differ if anything we are being increasingly smothered and called out by people such as you attempting to stifle any opinion right of a twisted overtly left centre. Your goal like the rest of your hypocrite mob on here is to make people afraid to express any view other than left wing in public and to delegitimise them as a very concept. People like you are anything but liberal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back