Israel under attack

There is nothing good about this war. It seems to me we all pick sides. Even though we all regret deaths of women and children on both sides we are generally siding with one side or the other.

I'm on the side of the Jews, mainly because I have Jewish/Israeli family and friends.

I accept Netanyahu is a nutter and I've met some very arrogant Israelis but some very decent compassionate ones too.

I don't have many if any Muslim/Palestinian freinds. I've met many decent people of the faith but non that I can say are family or freinds. (I don't think)

That's just the way it is.

But shît hits the fan who are more likely going to attack us (the UK)
Israel?
Iran?
Other Islamic countries?
Islamic terrorists.?

If what's happening in the Ukraine and possibly Taiwan spreads to our shores who do we side with as a country?

WW3! Are we on side of Israel, the US and the EU or not?
Do we want them by our side?

Sponsored Links
There is nothing good about this war. It seems to me we all pick sides. Even though we all regret deaths of women and children on both sides we are generally siding with one side or the other.

I'm on the side of the Jews, mainly because I have Jewish/Israeli family and friends.

I accept Netanyahu is a nutter and I've met some very arrogant Israelis but some very decent compassionate ones too.

I don't have many if any Muslim/Palestinian freinds. I've met many decent people of the faith but non that I can say are family or freinds. (I don't think)

Israel?
Iran?
Other Islamic countries?
Islamic terrorists.?

If what's happening in the Ukraine and possibly Taiwan spreads to our shores who do we side with as a country?

I suspect Netanyahu will be gone after this little lot.

I don't pick any side, especially where religion and cultures alien to my way of life are involved.
I can understand the need to be free from Israel and I can understand the need for Israel to protect themselves from the majority of the countries surrounding them. That's all you can say you understand but you can also understand there's no easy solution give those involved.
Seems they need to grow up to me.

Sponsored Links
I suspect Netanyahu will be gone after this little lot.
He always seems to find a way out - but Benny Gantz is breathing down his neck so it'll be interesting to see who ends up with the buck after it's been passed around a few times.

Israel?
Iran?
Other Islamic countries?
Islamic terrorists.?

Yet you voted brexit which means we fight on our own and screw the EU Countries?

I don't pick any side, especially where religion and cultures alien to my way of life are involved.
I can understand the need to be free from Israel and I can understand the need for Israel to protect themselves from the majority of the countries surrounding them. That's all you can say you understand but you can also understand there's no easy solution give those involved.
Seems they need to grow up to me.
Israeli culture is not so different to ours. Religion as far as I've seen is notbthe prominent factor with every day Israeli life. It may well be with the orthodox Jews

Israeli culture is not so different to ours. Religion as far as I've seen is notbthe prominent factor with every day Israeli life. It may well be with the orthodox Jews
It's still a factor along with being more westernised and therefore at odds with the Muslim fraternity in that part of the world.
Can of worms.

Fake news.

"When it comes to discussing atrocities committed by authoritarian regimes, the Grayzone remains noticeably silent, suggesting that they’re not impartial journalists, but rather propagandists who side with dictators and murderers. "

And obviously terrorists as well

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back