Israel under attack

History isn't a science, as such there are no absolute truths.
Every one can have their own version.

I asked a bunch of Palestinian demonstraters why they where not protesting against Hamas attack on October 7.

One young girl then goes off about the history the past 3 millions years.

"I can't say your wrong "
I said
"Was you there?"

I find it very hard to sling around facts based on loose history writen by many an historian who would now be called fiction writers.

Sponsored Links
Apparently, Rachel Riley might be in a spot of bother. She has been accused of jumping the gun, by initially blaming the Sydney attack on an Islamist, but is now claiming that her tweet was "misunderstood". This is the tweet in question. Judge for yourselves:

View attachment 340509
Its subliminal paranoia.
Subconscious anxiety about Muslims.
I remember years ago in London, i was watching the news with a Scottish mate, a breaking story was about a plumber finding body parts in a drain in Muswell hill i think.
My mate shouted "its the IRA, its the IRA", how he came to the conclusion that the IRA were behind body parts in a drain, i don't know.
Turned out the body parts were from the victims of Denis Neilson.

Sponsored Links
If there isn't an exact science, how can there possibly be and exact History.

It's all opinions & bias based on stories.

Our view of history changes constantly, as new knowledge appears about what about happened. Added into the mix, is also the personal biases of the one doing the explaining of what happened, and the one recording. Even if you are/were there, your view of what is taking place is a fairly limited one.

Our view of history changes constantly, as new knowledge appears about what about happened. Added into the mix, is also the personal biases of the one doing the explaining of what happened, and the one recording. Even if you are/were there, your view of what is taking place is a fairly limited one.
Sums up pretty well Harry

Doesn't matter who they vote, the country is in decline. Hyperinflation will wipe out all in the end.
You are contradicting yourself

The U.K. is in decline because the public have voted 40 years for privatisation and now our country is foreign owned.

So yes it does matter how we vote
And it still matters

So yes it does matter how we vote
And it still matters
Ok, go have a vote. I won't vote the opposite, or vote at all because I don't have time for this sh*t. I am amazed nothing clicked inside brain after 40 years of doing the same thing and getting the same result.

Last edited:
Ok, go have a vote. I won't vote the opposite, or vote at all because I don't have time for this sh*t. I am amazed nothing clicked inside brain after 40 years of doing the same thing and getting the same result.
You had your vote recently, you voted for Putin, mind you he was the only one on the ballot.

Sponsored Links
Back