Israel under attack

What is factually wrong about what it says?
Factually, it allows you to go change it to anything you like. Therefore it cannot be reliable. Knowing you, you'll probably add to it that ukraine is winning, every day including sunday.

A policy or law definition of a country should only come from a governmental source of that country. The fact that you insist on a difference source suggests you intend to make changes to the definition.

Sponsored Links
Factually, it allows you to go change it to anything you like. Therefore it cannot be reliable. Knowing you, you'll probably add to it that ukraine is winning, every day including sunday.

A policy or law definition of a country should only come from a governmental source of that country. The fact that you insist on a difference source suggests you intend to make changes to the definition.

Ukraine is winning every day including Sundays

Poo tin is on the way out

Best he can hope for is to snuff it in bed ?? With his wat sit in hand

A sort of come and go at the same time event ?

And hope he does not get lynched ?

a lot of dictators go the same way eventually bumped off in particular when they get older

The cronies around them get concerned about there future pay checks / brown envelopes
There already plotting against the fruit cake behind the scenes

71 years old time is not on his side

Sponsored Links

That's an awful lot of martyrs...

Last edited:
Seems like Israel is starting to hit Gaza really hard now, internet/communications down, could mean the ground attack is imminent, or they maybe keeping hamas on their toes?

Carrier pigeons ??? Would that work ?

(Edit)

Probably not my neighbour used to race pigeons and when they did races from France they would have loads of pigeons shot down over Calais by the French scoundrels

They use cables in the tunnels. The chinese have been developing the Egyptian infrastructure. All the cables would be connected to the Egyptian infrastructure.

Blimey the Chinese are spying on the Egyptians now than ???

Carrier pigeons ??? Would that work ?

(Edit)

Probably not my neighbour used to race pigeons and when they did races from France they would have loads of pigeons shot down over Calais by the French scoundrels

F-i-L had a dead pigeon in his back garden, years ago.

Silly bugger had decapitated itself on the overhead line that crossed the garden.

Bag it up before the foxes shred it all over the place, I advised him.

But note the colours, coz it's a racing pigeon and someone will be waiting for it, I said.

A few days later, I asked F-i-L if he'd noted the colours.

Grey and white, he replied.

FFS......... :D

Sponsored Links
Back