Israel Vs Palestinians (Hama's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Saw an interview on channel 4 with Israeli spokesperson mark regev. He said Hama's paid Palestinians to send their kids to the protest

Which side do you stand on? Regev seemed to be full of BS to me

Sponsored Links
Hmmmmm would you throw rocks and stones at someone who was armed with a bloody rifle ? Enough said.
Oppressed people resist. Israel has all the power. Israeli narrative is to categorise them as sub human. It is victim blaming propoganda. The Palestinians are pretty much locked up in a cage. I'm sorry but this is very inhumane.

Israel have too much power in the world. Backed by the US they are able to commit these massacres unchallenged.

I'm sorry but I don't think this is Gods work.. more like the opposite.

In history it's always the poor and powerless that get trampled upon. Things won't change in this regard... But it surprises me how heartless some folk can be (like regev)

Sponsored Links
Regev used to be their head spokesman and spun eveything - a kind of Israeli Goebbels!
(there are plenty of Israeli extremists to match the Palestinian ones)
And if you condemn violence on both sides, it is always the fault of the Palestinians apparently!

'Bibi' Netanyahu has never wanted peace, and anything the Palestinians do would be in vain.
(funny how he expects the Palestinians to forget all their losses when he can't get over his brother's death at Entebbe)

Israel has gradually been stealing more and more of their land and has turned Gaza into a massive concentration camp!
So Trump and Bibi decided to provoke them again with their Jerusalem move.
Did anyone expect any other result?

But the worrying move was the statement made by Bibi. Because normally the country is known as the 'Israeli State'. Whereas he chose to say Jerusalem is the capital of the 'Jewish State'.
Not only designed to make criticism of Israel sound 'anti-semitic', but also exposing the lie that minority faiths are treated as 'equal'!
(interestingly in Palestinian elections, 5% of seats are reserved for 'christians' apparently)

Israel always goes on about how they are the only 'democratic' country in the region. Well they asked the Palestinians to elect their leaders - only they didn't like the result!
Not that any result would suit Israel, and thus the slaughter/terrorism will continue ad infinitum.

Hamas must know how Israel will react ?

why did they not stop protesters going to the border ? or at

least stop parents from taking there children there ??

Its a conflict that been going on for a number of decades and neither side arr exactly innocent.

However, whatever the history or the politics, its plain to see there can be no excuse for Israeli soldiers shooting dead so many, or indeed any protestors.

What makes you think that the demonstrators are under the control of Hamas?

Are the Press people under the control of Hamas?

I dont think we know the involvement of Hamas.

Even if they are involved, It doesnt justify the shootings. Although Israel are justifying their actions by blaming Hamas.

You are suggesting that the demonstrators are under the control of Hamas.

What makes you think that?

Do you think the Pressmen are under the control of Hamas?

You are suggesting that the demonstrators are under the control of Hamas.

What makes you think that?

Do you think the Pressmen are under the control of Hamas?

I am suggesting that the demonstraters are encouraged by Hamas ;) no doubt about it imo

as for the press un-likely ??

any responsible government would try and discourage demonstraters approaching the fence , or at the very least turn parents away with children ;)

Hamas = corruption , torture, lynchings, summary executions of there own people. Dire mob.

So you claim that Hamas is in control of the demonstrators. What makes you think that?

Do you say that Press are entitled to observe and film the demonstration? Why are Israeli soldiers entitled to shoot them?

What would the result be if thousands of people/demonstrators started throwing rocks and petrol bombs at the Kremlin - or, indeed, the Capitol?

Don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back