Israel Vs Palestinians (Hama's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The United Nations has said that the Israeli response of live fire is unacceptable and that live fire is only justified if imminent death is feared .
One family were in a tuctuc a long way from the fence, returning from school,and were shot at . Father and kids in hospital

Sponsored Links
Buffoon Johnson is a member of the Conservative party. Is he under Theresa's control?

what has that got to do with it o_O

Ifu actually believe that Hamas have no influence over the demos , than why would any one try and negoitate with them , what is the point ?

what are they fore ? other then to

hoover up EU funds into Switzerland :idea:

Sponsored Links
Their is no Palestinians. Its a made up term.
arabs is what they are called.
They are Palestinian Arabs, Palestine has a history going back 1000's of years,if you are looking for made up terms try the term Israel.

The IDF claim that if the Palestinians managed to break through the security fence then the Israelis living on the other side would be in danger of massacre, they seem to forget that the lands these Israelis are living on were obtained by the massacre and ethnic cleansing of relatives of the Palestinians who are now demanding the right of return.
Under international law it is illegal to settle occupied territories with the occupiers own people, so you could argue that it is the Israelis who are ultimately at fault by refusing to allow the original inhabitants and their descendants to return to their homelands.

Put it like this if you invaded my home I'd probably blow yer brains out and protect whats mine.
You could have a point there if the home you lived in was actually yours and not someone else's.

Zionists are racist. they see the Palestinians as sub humans. Their propaganda is sickening. Some Israelis claim this is gods work.

I don't believe in god, but Israel makes me wonder if there's a devil.

Zionists fit in well than , the middle east is full of bigots, extremists and fruit cakes . Mind u we get oil from the region and flog em billions of £'s worth of arms which creates jobs

They are the same race - only separated by religion.
no theyre not. I think you mean semites are the same race. Zionist is not a race. Many jews are not zionist and many zionists are not jewish.

no theyre not. I think you mean semites are the same race. Zionist is not a race. Many jews are not zionist and many zionists are not jewish.
Ok, but it was you who said zionists are racist.

Who did you have in mind?

Ok, but it was you who said zionists are racist.

Who did you have in mind?
I never said that, that was @lemon_1 . I was correcting you.

but once again you've said something a bit silly. What's wrong with saying zionists are racists or bigots? Please think before you reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back