It's a New Dawn

If they do get elected by a small majority how long can Starmer hold the fort will be the question.
Starmer will be the figure head in a handbag government - Angela and Rachel will be the bosses!

Sponsored Links
No, I'm not doing any projecting.

In case it slipped your mind: in your own words;
Are you going to vote labour and if so do you want to put some meat on why labour should go down the route of pandering to big business, when it's clear they lost the working man's vote last time round, the Indian votes dropped off and the Muslim vote is set to do the same given Starmers backing of Israel.
That might be more interesting than trying to come the smart arxe in missing the points I raised and trying to score brownie points over me.

Are you going to vote labour and if so do you want to put some meat on why labour should go down the route of pandering to big business, when it's clear they lost the working man's vote last time round, the Indian votes dropped off and the Muslim vote is set to do the same given Starmers backing of Israel.
That might be more interesting than trying to come the smart arxe in missing the points I raised and trying to score brownie points over me.

Yes: I am going to vote Labour.
Call it tactical, but it is the only realistic way of getting rid of this shower.

And like I've posted before, just because you post incoherent, unsupported, non-commital, flip-flopping boll@x doesn't make me the smart@rse.

And, for clarity, I'm not attacking you; it's just that, because basically everything you post is shoite - and worthy of counter - it just seems that way, to you.

IMHO (y)

Sponsored Links
Can't help yourself with this smug smart ar*e condescension.
Seen it all before with their sixth grade education.
No view on the working man's vote and Indian and Muslim vote just get on the same old horse again eh.

Can't help yourself with this smug smart ar*e condescension.

No: it's all my opinion.
And, if you think my taking the time to try and make what I post clear is being smug, condescending, or a "smart @RSE", I'm happy to take that (y)

That you see it as condescending is your thin skin / lack of appreciation of the carp you come out with.
If you haven't stepped back, looked at what you write, and thought "Christ! I can see that it must be very tiring for others, trying to make sense of that!", you are so arrogant as to think you can't be wrong, or so selfish that you can't appreciate another's point-of-view.

the route of pandering to big business,
Really? Labour's seminar for what might be called the banking group went down really well. The promise - stability on business taxation. No "Liz ard" type actions which have been tried anyway and haven't worked - a Tory view as well but she chose to ignore that. Stability in this area allows business even banking to plan. To achieve growth business must be able to do that. Banking is a pretty big source of revenue. The financial side of things provides jobs all around the country not just in the City.

There is another factor. Current high levels of taxation. Both the IMF and the OBR think that the excess needs to be used to put the country back in order and not for tax cuts, Seems the excess is ~£20b. Even the BofE wont be happy with putting that ammount of money back into general circulation. Then of course debt levels. This all leaves the tax cutting Tory with a bit of a problem. Fact is that taxation needs to collect sufficient funds to run the state as it should be. While you might think "business" has no interest in this area you would be wrong but they wont want to pay for all of it.

Last edited:
Well
I am not voting for any of em :cool:

Have not bothered since the 80s :cool:

3031.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back