The decorating forum

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
That most sedate forum on DIYnot is now a war zone. Handbags (or paint kettles) at dawn. What gives?

Sponsored Links
Dunno what's going on at the moment - I must have missed something. I've had the odd run-in there with you and Dec :oops: but it only lasts for a few posts before things get back to normal and we can get back to the problems in hand. In the last few days it's gone loopy with threads being totally dominated by pointless bickering that has nothing to do with the topics.
I'm all for a bit of banter but it's getting silly now - although I did have a chuckle at some of it while I was ironing my pink bib and braces earlier. ;) :LOL:

I'm all for a bit of banter but it's getting silly now - although I did have a chuckle at some of it while I was ironing my pink bib and braces earlier. ;) :LOL:

Oh yeah! I'd forgotten about that. Thanks for reminding me, Mr Hapless. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Given the way those 2 or 3 bicker around the forums, ifI was their manager I would be seriously looking at disciplinary action for bullying and harassment.

Think the internet is anonymous, tell that to 42 folk whose names have been released to lawyers dealing with a B&H case

Sponsored Links
Given the way those 2 or 3 bicker around the forums, ifI was their manager I would be seriously looking at disciplinary action for bullying and harassment.

Think the internet is anonymous, tell that to 42 folk whose names have been released to lawyers dealing with a B&H case
What B&H case is that westie?

What B&H case is that westie

British Airways the plaintiff being a pilot, the defendants being Union lay officials and cabin crew.
A court order was obtained that required the operators of a supposiibly private forum to release details of 42 members of that forum.

Depending on the outcome of the case it is thought some/all of them may be looking at disciplinary action as well

Sponsored Links
Back