Is the GD Forum for......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as funny as morcoambe and wise though. LoL

Saddam Hussein a hate preacher.
That's even funnier.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
What happened himigans "10 years ago thread"?

I suspect it had to be deleted to prevent himigan looking foolish. Blightyman had him on the ropes the last time I looked. LoL
Some folk enjoy that kind of thing.....But not in public...:D

:(

Attachments

• himmybeingadick.jpg
    himmybeingadick.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 117
Himmy, you're disgusting. A proper disgusting individual.

Calling members who liked a post about 'thanks' members of the KKK. Talk about throw your toys out the pram, disgusting little man. You should be ashamed of yourself Himmy, belittling people and those victims of the KKK to suit your own personal little snipes and point scoring attempts. You have reached a new low.

I wouldn't take it to seriously :) or him for that matter :)

I don't think I've ever come across someone so nasty, childish and deluded as Himmy.
I've explained before about congruency.
If someone states their beliefs and principles, then behave in a manner that supports their beliefs, they can be said to be behaving congruently.
Say, when a manager argues that he/she believes in a days hard work for a fairs day's pay, then starts work late, works slowly and leaves early, he/she can be said to be behaving incongruently.

Your behaviour is incongruent.
BEHAVIORAL CONGRUENCE?
A consistent state of behavior, meaning there is consistency between the goals, values, and attitudes projected and the actual behavior observed.
http://psychologydictionary.org/behavioral-congruence/

I've explained before about congruency.
If someone states their beliefs and principles, then behave in a manner that supports their beliefs, they can be said to be behaving congruently.
Say, when a manager argues that he/she believes in a days hard work for a fairs day's pay, then starts work late, works slowly and leaves early, he/she can be said to be behaving incongruently.

Your behaviour is incongruent.
http://psychologydictionary.org/behavioral-congruence/
So is it your belief to be childish & nasty then Himmy? Thanks for the links explaining the way you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back