Voting against your own best interests

Sponsored Links
I fookin luv it. Lally, John D, himmy's latest, bas etc. They spend hours every day on here whining away. How so few can carry that much misery is amazing.

Sponsored Links
Brighter on Average than Germans, French, Finns,Danish and Spanish,Belgians,Irish,Swedes,Hungarians etc.
Yeah sure. Modest too :rolleyes: That smart, you maybe thought it was a good idea leaving the EU.

Setting fire to your own country is a master stroke of intelligence, arrogance, which the brits have by the bucket load, will be your downfall. ;)

Yeah sure. Modest too :rolleyes: That smart, you maybe thought it was a good idea leaving the EU.

Setting fire to your own country is a master stroke of intelligence, arrogance, which the brits have by the bucket load, will be your downfall. ;)

Nope just facts, only one EU country surpasses the average IQ of Brits, that's the Italians.

I fookin luv it. Lally, John D, himmy's latest, bas etc. They spend hours every day on here whining away. How so few can carry that much misery is amazing.
Even if you total it all up it doesn't begin to weigh as much as just your ignorance, stupidity, hate and snivelling, fearful, insecurity.

Nope just facts, only one EU country surpasses the average IQ of Brits, that's the Italians.
Averages are usually quite meaningless. To put intelligence to a practical use, try putting things in context, say like what was the average IQ of the people who voted to leave the EU and then those who voted remain.

Anyway that form of measuring intelligence has been exposed as a myth, by scientist, who found that our intelligence can only be predicted by combining results from at least three tests of our mental agility.
Different circuits within the brain are used for different thought processes, meaning separate tests of short-term memory, reasoning and verbal skills are needed to measure someone's overall intelligence.

Btw, i'm not saying the brits are dumb, far from it. So what went wrong? :whistle:

Averages are usually quite meaningless. To put intelligence to a practical use, try putting things in context, say like what was the average IQ of the people who voted to leave the EU and then those who voted remain.

Anyway that form of measuring intelligence has been exposed as a myth, by scientist, who found that our intelligence can only be predicted by combining results from at least three tests of our mental agility.
Different circuits within the brain are used for different thought processes, meaning separate tests of short-term memory, reasoning and verbal skills are needed to measure someone's overall intelligence.

Btw, i'm not saying the brits are dumb, far from it. So what went wrong? :whistle:

The Midlands had the biggest regional leave vote, they have above average UK IQ's Scotland has a below average UK IQ.

I understand your massive shoulder chips now :ROFLMAO:. Diddums.
Thanks for confirming what a nasty ignorant piece of work you are...(y)

An attitude that is par for the course with you and your ilk !

If she doesn't have to , why are they reporting it ?
You obviously don't understand the difference between 'doesn't' and 'didn't'...

All EU/EEA nationals will have to register for 'settled status', despite not having to do so since 1975...
If you have no 'acceptable' proof that you have been in the UK for the required period, then 'settled status' will be refused.
And as I've said, official government documents are not 'acceptable' proof!

For example the government has exempted itself from being required to provide evidence of tax/NI contributions.
If asked, an applicant will have to provide the relevant documents themselves.

How many people do you think wouldn't be able to provide such proof?
If you were required, could you do so without reference to official government documentation?
Rules change, in 1982 I didn't have to wear a seatbelt, now I do.
Equating a safety introduction with a right to abode is facile in the extreme!

That does seem to vary on different sites, but

how do they know the (average) IQ of different countries?

When were the people tested? When was the last time you were tested?

Indeed,,,there wives must be sick to death of the whinging

Sponsored Links
Back