Voting against your own best interests

That does seem to vary on different sites, but

how do they know the (average) IQ of different countries?

When were the people tested? When was the last time you were tested?

Good question, don't know. Not sure I've ever done a proper IQ test, I've done a couple of informal ones, but I don't trust those!

Sponsored Links
So a friend just mentioned at his workplace an avid Brexiteer who is on a cocktail of meds is now off work because they have had to change some of his meds due to supply shortages due to Brexit. He's not adjusting well to his new meds.

So a friend just mentioned at his workplace an avid Brexiteer who is on a cocktail of meds is now off work because they have had to change some of his meds due to supply shortages due to Brexit. He's not adjusting well to his new meds.
And

Sponsored Links
Thanks for confirming what a nasty ignorant piece of work you are

Hey Mitch, I think youve upset Ellal

Fancy calling you nasty........he is always such a polite chap, never says a cross word about anybody :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But I thought he voted for that to happen to him.

Indeed,,,there wives must be sick to death of the whinging

I can't imagine someone with a partner spending so much time trying to win pointless arguments on the internet day in day out? Those lot devote a lot of time to write such volume.

I can't imagine someone with a partner spending so much time trying to win pointless arguments on the internet day in day out? Those lot devote a lot of time to write such volume.
Probably right,sat at home with the pooch,rationing the oxo and surfing the net looking for brexit misery.

Sponsored Links
Back