ITS TIME FOR A NEW FORUM TOPIC

B

BOB.DOLE

I cant understand why diynot . com has not set up a new forum topic for
religous and other related topics such as bombings. fugees. racism, and so on ............. the general chat forum gets bogged down with the same old dribble we have all heard a thousand times before.

Sponsored Links
Thermo said:
blimey the voice of reason for once!

thanks for the compliment and i think its well deserved coming from a high calibre brain such as mine.

Sponsored Links
why BOB...what a wonderful change of pace. This new topic...sorry, the actual topic name escapes me. It wasnt 'Bob's incredible brain "space"' by any chance, was it?

crafty1289 said:
BOB.DOLE said:
religous and other related topics such as bombings.
Not all religious people are bombers . . . . :rolleyes:

YES but we have heard enought of all this dribble they go other the same ground all the time.
If you notice its the same old members with the same old rants , take a look at slogger for instance and solo now they both have one thing in common,

mlb3c said:
why BOB...what a wonderful change of pace. This new topic...sorry, the actual topic name escapes me. It wasnt 'Bob's incredible brain "space"' by any chance, was it?

well to be honest if it wert for your stupid president we would not have these topics in the first place.

ho mighty inocent one

BOB.DOLE said:
mlb3c said:

well to be honest if it wert for your stupid president we would not have these topics in the first place.

ho mighty inocent one
He is not stupid he can ride a bike fast. Would you like to listen to a conversation between him and Prescott. Yes? Well so would i :LOL: :LOL:

crafty1289 said:
BOB.DOLE said:

Not all bombers are religious ..... It's the buqqers in between we have to worry about, correction, them as lives in the smoke have to be concerned about, not ordinary people... :D

empip said:
crafty1289 said:
BOB.DOLE said:

Not all bombers are religious ..... It's the buqqers in between we have to worry about, correction, them as lives in the smoke have to be concerned about, not ordinary people... :D

oo arr,
Got to watch them buggers up in the smoke ,queerans them :confused:

you dont encourage Racists .....why a new thread ... ?

we got the stupid cretinous nasty fools here in one go ....
as norm .......SORRY ..a "NEW forum" with NASTY EVIL TWISTED FOLK ...
well they are here ..lol ...FACT .....:(

BOB.DOLE said:
I cant understand why diynot . com has not set up a new forum topic for
religous and other related topics such as bombings. fugees. racism, and so on ............. the general chat forum gets bogged down with the same old dribble we have all heard a thousand times before.

Well IMHO they should have a thread for such topics, but to cover there own backs stated that the following thread is of adult materail, over 18's only, if easly offended don't enter.
Then we can talk sh#t as much as we like, in stead of talking sh't on the general forum. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back