I've ditched Facebook.

Facebook could be responsible for the rise in mental health problems among young people.
Twitter is even worse.

Sponsored Links
I would call it Bragbook as that’s all it really seems to be for if what I hear about it is true. Just people living fake lives and bragging about things. Some are bound to believe it and compare it with their own lives and feel they are missing out big time.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Facebook could be responsible for the rise in mental health problems among young people. Twitter is even worse.
Twitter is presumably for twits (judging by some of those using it).

should be called
F&c@ingar$eholebook.

Are you getting any multifinish at the moment benny?, our local merchant were saying end of July but a rumour is circulating they might get some next week, my name's down for a few bags.
As a stop gap they've been selling some Portugese stuff but from what I gather it's not too popular, takes about 6 hours to firm up, that's on a hot day.

Never been on it and probably never will, joined friends reunited under a false name years ago had a quick look round and never went back

How are you supposed to be able to contact old friends if you don't use your real name? :whistle:

Are you getting any multifinish at the moment benny?, our local merchant were saying end of July but a rumour is circulating they might get some next week, my name's down for a few bags.
As a stop gap they've been selling some Portugese stuff but from what I gather it's not too popular, takes about 6 hours to firm up, that's on a hot day.
no sir ,nothing down our way. when it all kicked off I bought 2/3 of a pallet from Jewson, but thats all gone. get the name of the portugese stuff. be able to skim half a house out in a day.:LOL:
they’ve told me when it comes in there will be a 5 bag max per person. i’ll have two labourers on the van that day and the wife in the back.

Sponsored Links
Back