Ive gone and bought a Terrarium

They need to be somewhere warm and you have to supplement their diet with calcium powder

It seems a bit barbaric, but dousing the crickets in calcium before feeding him works well. I used to feel sorry for the crickets. But the stupid f***ers will sit on his face oblivious to their fate.

Sponsored Links
Howdy partner

This what I have.

Now I might be mistaken Conny but that young lady sounds American!
She more than likely likes the colors of the frogs. Maybe she drives her children down the freeway in her sedan to take them Soccer lessons. Then pops in the store on the way back to get them some Candy after filling up at the gas ⛽️ station. Maybe take in a movie before getting back to the boulevard on Upper West.

Now we are well into Fall the festive season isn't so far. Santa will be along soon.

I'm no Son of a bitch and I'm telling you I bought a god forsaking
Glass Terrarium. Now if you don't believe me Mr you can God damed suck on a sticky-pop.

Happy Holidays and you have a good day now sir.
Thats me put in my place! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
(And for some strange reason, by the time I was getting near the end I was silently speaking in a Southern drawl. Think I was sounding a bit like Dolly Parton to be honest. :oops:

(And for some strange reason, by the time I was getting near the end I was silently speaking in a Southern drawl. Think I was sounding a bit like Dolly Parton to be honest. :oops:
or Conny Francis, perhaps?:whistle::whistle:

Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL: it had to be read that way.

I used to like Conny Francis. I loved the name Conny. Apart from she was my girlfriends mums name. Both were cows .
I knew a girl called Maureen, but everybody called her Daisy.
Do you want to know why they called her Daisy? Because it's a good name for a cow.
That's true.

I knew a girl called Maureen, but everybody called her Daisy.
Do you want to know why they called her Daisy? Because it's a good name for a cow.
That's true.

My dogs called Daisy

Years back when taking my Dog Lilly for a walk with my daughters . This little girl asked my daughter her name. "Bonnie she replied" that's a dogs name she said..

I asked her what her name was and she replied "Lilly" "that's our dogs name" I said.

We went on our way. No feelings was hurt in this small exchange.

My first dog was called Susie. My second dog was called Susie. My third and current dog…..yep. Susie.

I think Bod might be starting a lab to develop a covid vaccine, we know it’s made from snake venom and iguana spit.

Sponsored Links
Back