IVE GOT AN IDEA

petewood said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
My name ist Otto Snieder i am fom thee area of hannover in se german provie i have veen thinking for very long time on dise problem but so far my experiments fail to respond instead of explosion experiments i am using a techneqe of inplosion up to now things look bad has i have failed to contain thee inplosion in the porpose of thrust. i am thinking of ways to accomplish this maybe in few years this could be possible.

But Otto, you told us through Bob that the meteor strike on Sept 29th is going to wipe out most of the earth. You don't have a few years you have 3 days!

thee vas a froblem witht my calculations i need now not to buy english calculation equiptment as thees are very unrleable thist is thee problem withst english eguiptment i thil admit these are vong and are out vie thee correct date of inpact is 9/9/09.

Sponsored Links
It does make you wonder about the stupidity of some people who pretend to be someone else. Keep taking the tablets.

oilman said:
It does make you wonder about the stupidity of some people who pretend to be someone else. Keep taking the tablets.

vot is your froblem mr oilman you seem to vink i am an imposter i am here staying at bobs place on holiday vor a few days vee as bob is in germany and will bee back in few days

Of course you are, just take more tablets and wash them down with plenty of Schnapps. If you wake up tomorrow, just repeat but double the dose. The Germans I have met would NEVER be so sloppy about their spelling, especially trying to make it read as if someone was speaking English with a German accent. Daft isn't the word for it, roll on asteroid. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Oilman you should not be unkind to Otto, it's not his fault if ze english calculation equipment is faulty and that there will not be an asteroid strike until 2009. What I find annoying is that I went and bought hard-hats for the family and cleared out the cellar so we could all go and hide in there in a couple of days, and now I find it was all in vain.

The mind is a very complicated thing, we have heard of split personalities but when one personality goes on holiday do the others get lonely or miss him/her? Just hope Otto brings him back a prezzie :)

Driving into work this morning I saw someone had left a giant beachtowel in a field - Perhaps I have found Otto's 'safe place' for the asteroid strike ???

johnny_t said:
Driving into work this morning I saw someone had left a giant beachtowel in a field - Perhaps I have found Otto's 'safe place' for the asteroid strike ???
perhaps the cows had been sunbathing? :)

Lay your digital camera on the floor and take a picture of Uranus :rolleyes:

At first I didn't realise the significance of the giant beachtowel, then I remembered Otto's nationality.

petewood said:
At first I didn't realise the significance of the giant beachtowel, then I remembered Otto's nationality.

You mean it vas a German beach towel !!??

Ov course, und Otto got up very very early to put his towel in ze fielt!

Sponsored Links
Back