japan announced

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
today that they are to resume Whaling

There whaling fleet has already left port . Imho they should be stopped by force if neccesary ;)

board the ships and impound them either that or give the crew an hour to take to there life boats before they are sunk.

Or the crew can go down with the ship I give not a jot

Sponsored Links
What's the difference between hunting whales for food as opposed to any other living creature?

What's the difference between hunting whales for food as opposed to any other living creature?

may be there isnt ??

but I like Whales and they should not be hunted I will put the killing of whales in the same category as poaching Elephants and Rhinos
killing tigers ect for there skins some coutries have a shoot on sight policy for these poachers the same criteria should be applied to whaling fleets sink on sight

Because some of the species that Japan will hunt are at risk of endangerment and their numbers already low.

Sponsored Links
but I like Whales and they should not be hunted
But that's not really a rational argument though...

I quite like horses...

But they taste much better than whale!

But if it is sustainable hunting, you have no objection?
I'm a lifelong vegetarian who hates the meat industry, so many many objections. But yes, I'd rather not see more animals become extinct because of mankind and I think that has to be the biggest concern at the moment.

But that's not really a rational argument though...

I quite like horses...

But they taste much better than whale!

then clear off to romania they eat horses its a staple part of there diet that and spuds.

If you eat Whale meat u should be deemed to be not fit and proper to reside in the UK and thrown out the country

then clear off to romania they eat horses its a staple part of there diet that and spuds.
Don't have to go that far. We have some in the freezer. Foal is particularly tasty, but very expensive (y)

If you eat Whale meat u should be deemed to be not fit and proper to reside in the UK and thrown out the country
But fox hunting just for sport still continues in the UK despite the 'law' saying otherwise :rolleyes:

I'm a lifelong vegetarian who hates the meat industry, so many many objections. But yes, I'd rather not see more animals become extinct because of mankind and I think that has to be the biggest concern at the moment.
And it's fine to have your opinion on meat eating...

But as a meat eater, if it is sustainable, I see no reason that one particular animal is any different to another...

People from different areas have different tastes, so getting upset about whales seems illogical to me when we eat animals in the UK which is frowned upon elsewhere...

'Enjoy' it while it lasts.

You'll be eating insects instead....
Had a witchetty grub once - wasn't overly impressed!

And it's fine to have your opinion on meat eating...

But as a meat eater, if it is sustainable, I see no reason that one particular animal is any different to another...

People from different areas have different tastes, so getting upset about whales seems illogical to me when we eat animals in the UK which is frowned upon elsewhere...
It's not really sustainable though, not without harming so much of the planet, let alone the animals.

Whales are intelligent, beautiful and majestic. Just because you don't care what you eat, not everyone thinks the same and think more emotionally. There's nothing wrong with that and nobody should have to apologise for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't have to go that far. We have some in the freezer. Foal is particularly tasty, but very expensive (y)

But fox hunting just for sport still continues in the UK despite the 'law' saying otherwise :rolleyes:

and your point is :confused:u eat horse meat ? like fox hunting ? and like whales being killed ?

well best advised you ask Corbyn his views on fox hunting and whaling after all you hero worship the bloke :LOL:

Transam gives not a jot that you eat foals :LOL: fairy predicatable tbh ;) dare say you eat dogs / cats /

blimey u don't torture animals for fun do u ? Tis a rhetorical question .

That means I already know the answer ;)

H*lal slaughter ;););):D:D

Sponsored Links
Back