Jeremy Kyle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just had the misfortune to put this on and can't believe how these people can come on National TV and wash their dirty linen in public! :eek:

2 women are presently fighting over one man who has fathered both of their children. How can people stoop so low as to let everyone know their business.

I must say that I could not touch most of the women featured with a bargepole! :LOL:

Also, Kyle knows how to put fuel on the fire and get the "guests" fired up and at each others throats!!! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Yeah, don't do it on National TV.... DIYnot Forum is the new Jeremy Kyle. :D

They're all council tenants - what did you expect?

Well said, Bahco. This program is puke-inducingly awful, like so much of daytime TV. They are certainly (and sadly) watched by large numbers of the population, though.

Try plumbing the shallows of popular opinion and take a browse at digital spy to peruse the most the inane, banal comments about utterly b*ll*ck-numbing television.

Speaking of the bargepole untouchables, Trisha's on in a few minutes. ;) Must dash!

Sponsored Links
What's that got to do with it Joe.

There are plenty of people or are not council tenants who are just as bad if not worse.

Rico

Not all council tenants are nutcases joe. Some are hard working folk who have to live next to these idiots! :)

I vote joe presents the same show on here. We don't need anyone to write or play a theme tune for the new show, joe can do that as well. :D (For a nominal fee of course). Now then, what about the lie detector test bit? Ah, we'll just vote on whether they are telling porkies or not. Right then, thats the presenter sorted, the theme tune, lie detector.... what else? Oh! of course, we need some nutcases to come on and spout their dross... where is Sylvan Tieger ?

Jeremy Kyle is "kinda" fixed.

My mum had a friend go on there (they aren't the scuzzy type) over relationship problems and they were telling her to say she is going to leave her husband if he doesnt lose weight, and that wasn't why they went on the show.

And I agree that Jeremy knows how to add fuel to a fire and p*ss them off.

I posted a video of Jerry Springer and some racist KKK dude a while ago thinking it was real, then people said it was fake so I done a bit of reading on the net and they have que signs they put up in there like "Laugh" .. "Chant Jerry's name".. "Shout".. "Fight"... etc...

It's all a load of horse balls.

Watch it tomorrow Joe, Ill be on.

Im the junkie with 49 kids by 87 lovers and a 900 quid a day herion / crack addiction. My 3 year old steals tin foil and my nineteen year old tops up her 1500 quid a week by robbing banks and selling ketamine to the needy on our estate.

Watch it tomorrow Joe, Ill be on.

Im the junkie with 49 kids by 87 lovers and a 900 quid a day herion / crack addiction. My 3 year old steals tin foil and my nineteen year old tops up her 1500 quid a week by robbing banks and selling ketamine to the needy on our estate.
Yeah most Southern people are!

The question is, do these people wake up in the morning and think ... "I really need to go on to Jeremy Kyle to sort my personal problems out"?

Presumably not, so there must be some encouragement from the producers to entice these people onto the show, and to give a good performance

It is strange how they are all the same profile i.e. seemingly from the local estate and of low intelligence

There is no way that the two or three people can have an argument on such personal issues in such a controlled way. It has to be staged

The really, really sad thing, is that people actually sit there and watch it

Sponsored Links
Back