Jigsaws

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just taking a break from sorting kid's jigsaws...

Counting all the pieces...

1, 2, 3, 4, ............87, 88. "Darling, shall we get a take-away?".... ARRRRGHHHH!!!

And there are always bits missing. AND the bits you have found bear no relation whatsoever to those nearly-complete jigsaws spread out in front of you. WHY??

Sponsored Links
I was doing a jigsaw of a tiger the other day. It was a nightmare, all the pieces looked the same and wouldn't fit, and didn't look anything like the picture on the box.

Then Shaun came into the kitchen and told me to stop f*cking about and put the Frosties back in the cupboard...........

:LOL: I did one of a relegious guy like that once .............a Quaker :rolleyes:

I'm really good at jigsaws. I did one last week, it only took me three evenings, and on the box, it said "Four to Five Years"

Sponsored Links
JohnD said:
I'm really good at jigsaws. I did one last week, it only took me three evenings, and on the box, it said "Four to Five Years"

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: my sence of humour ;)

and if your counting any thing just count to nine then throw the tenth in a seperate box
when you get to the end and you have say 3 left in your hand right down 3[units]

then take box with the tens in repeat the process[ the ones in the box now =100s]and write down the odd ones left say 4 so you now have 43 written down
repeat again with the units in your hand now =1000s with the odd ones say 5 written down 543 plus the say 6 in the box would be 6543 without counting above 10 ;)

Oh its not just jigsaws, its games and many other types of toys too! Whenever I clear out the kids playroom or help pre-school (where I work) have a sort out I end up with a whole big box of random bits that are neither the bits missing from anything else or have ever been seen before! :LOL:

The better half was complianing about the un-finished DIY jobs and then said she wanted a jigsaw for Christmas.

What would you recommend, Bosch or Black and Decker........

i was very good with one jig saw, i did it in 15 minutes, but on the box it said 5- 10 years

Sponsored Links
Back