John Terry, the trial and the real losers

What if i say "You are a black policeman or black lawyer".

So why not a "black c--t"?

You are either black in colour or you aren't.

Sponsored Links
"A person blindly and obstinately devoted to a particular set of ideas, creed or political party, and dismissive towards others."

That's you and the holocaust that is.

Sponsored Links
"A person blindly and obstinately devoted to a particular set of ideas, creed or political party, and dismissive towards others."

Come on soft lad. Show where i have adopted a stance on your favourite subject.

Stand up and be the man you claim to be.

What ab out rio calling ashley a choc ice? If I was to call a black man a bounty I would end up with a knife in me! This to me is as bad as being called a black c...t! Yet will anythimg happen to rio, I think not! :confused:

Come on soft lad. Show where i have adopted a stance on your favourite subject.

Stand up and be the man you claim to be.

I'm bored of it to be quite honest.

I've just had a thought. I was trying to think up a pun to match the 'snickers' one and I thought of Milky Way - 'He did it the Milky Way' but I decided it wasn't clever enough but then it dawned on me.

Was the 'Milky Way' bar originally made from the milk product
'whey'? Was it originally "Milky Whey"? And the marketing team thought about Mars Bar (planet) Milky Way (galaxy)?

Or am I too smart for my own good?

Got called an "ffin,mfin,coxukin,cnt after a bit of a do the other week. Glad he didn't call me white. That would have really pushed me over the edge. :?:

Got called an "ffin,mfin,coxukin,cnt after a bit of a do the other week. Glad he didn't call me white. That would have really pushed me over the edge. :?:

Wasn't a little bald headed bloke in Birmingham was it?
If so, seems we met the same fella. :eek:

I happened to have James Bond (Live and let die) on in the background the other day.

On a number of occasions he was called 'Honky' by the brothers in the hood.
Snowflake or something similar was also used.

Where's the public outcry there????

Imagine if it was the other way round. BEDLAM.

I was watching Love Thy Neighbour, on video the other week. Probably where JT learn't these words from. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back