Wanted Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
0_Man-who-encouraged-date-to-drive-defective-speedboat-found-guilty-of-manslaughter.jpg
3500.jpg

Jack Shepherd

30, originally from Exeter, had denied manslaughter by gross negligence but was found guilty in his absence at the Old Bailey.

Shepherd's defence team said they did not know his whereabouts even though his solicitor had maintained telephone contact.

It later emerged he had been receiving daily updates from the trial from his legal team.

But they successfully argued that the reason for his absence should be kept from jurors.

"Jurors were told the defendant denied manslaughter on the basis he had no "duty of care" towards Ms Brown."

Police are also seeking Shepherd about another unrelated matter.

Sponsored Links
Ms Brown?

I'm sure that if you actually wanted to know then internet search engines would have found you the answer quicker than posting here.

Sponsored Links
I'm sure that if you actually wanted to know then internet search engines would have found you the answer quicker than posting here.

Too boring. I prefer the interactiveness of a forum conversation.

Last edited:
Yes he's been negligent and grossly irresponsible, but a killer, really?

I heard he is a Corbyn supporter and an ardent remainer.

Yup a horrible individual......

So he was showing off and hit a submerged log while doing double to speed limit.
She was driving when they hit the log. The negligence charge was, inter alia, because he shouldn't have let her.

Too boring. I prefer the interactiveness of a forum conversation.
More like "Too hard. I prefer others to do the tricky stuff, like reading, for me"

I wonder where Jack Shephard is this morning.

On his way to hand himself in, or busy servicing a customers boiler?

Yes he's been negligent and grossly irresponsible, but a killer, really?
Drinking and driving.using phone whilst driving.speeding.high on drugs.....No one sets out to kill anyone..He had been in trouble about his speedboat antics too..
Speeding in a boat.in the dark.after drinking alcohol.no lifejacket.what could possibly go wrong!

And not checking if his passenger could swim, and giving her, a complete novice, the wheel whilst at full throttle...

IANAL, nor was I present at the trial, but gross negligence manslaughter seems reasonable.

And he has done a runner.....

So his sentence could increase?

The police would also like a "chat" with him regards another matter!..I fancy he is well away..Thailand..central america seem popular places to scarper to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back