Joining Niceic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys just a quick question really. Can you join NIC (or other approved company) for just certain things, or only for the full scope?

IE can you be qualified just to change fuse boards and test, or just for small industrial electrical jobs, or is it simply 2 categories, all domestic / all industrial?

At the moment i install industrial fans in the roof of industrial buildings for ventilation. It would be nice to have an NIC sticker for this work if poss.

Cheers for any replies

Sponsored Links
I believe you can opt for limited scope (certainly with domestic) if electrical work is only a part of what you do. Then you'll only be assessed on the kind of work you do, and also limited to that kind of work (?).
But, yeah, give 'em a call.

Sponsored Links
Nah havent rang them yet. Just thought id see if anyones done similar first. I'll give them a call though. Cheers for the response 'The Jeep', thats what im hoping they can offer me. I'll chase them up this week.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back