JTP vs Harbour - any views?

Sponsored Links
1. Never heard of either make. Could be my ignorance, could be some generic Far Eastern import with no spares available.
2. Note that both are minimum 1 bar pressure, so unless you have a combi boiler, an unvented hot water system or a thermal store they are unlikely to work properly if at all. I.e. if you have a conventional hot water system with cold tank in loft and hot water cylinder in first floor your pressure will likely be 0.5 bar or less. Unless you are in a property of more than two storeys.

just an aside, they both require minimum of 1bar pressure - do you have that for your hotwater ?
i have had issues with a gravity system and only use low pressure taps , and these would not work very well for me
Just in case ... thought i would mention

Sponsored Links
As above never heard of either
If you really must have a pull out spray (I've found them to be absolute crap taken a number out) have a look at Bristan they will at least still be about when you need spares.

Just Taps are decent enough, never heard of Harbour. You'd be better off going for established makes like Bristan or Franke though

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back