• Hero

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Villain

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I make my assessment based on your posts.
You have intentionally incited hatred against immigrants by distorting a news article.
You have told lies.
You'll need to go a long way to rebuild the bridge between us that you have single-handedly destroyed.

I have problems with national and local governments on the subject.
And I have problems with criminals. I don't have a problem with good people.

I've asked you to dig up anything you want that I have posted. I'll ask again.

Bod calling Jason

I have problems with national and local governments on the subject.
And I have problems with criminals. I don't have a problem with good people.

I've asked you to dig up anything you want that I have posted. I'll ask again.

Bod calling Jason
I have provided it each and every time you have asked, but I'll do it again.
Edit:
upload_2019-4-14_15-56-9.png

You blatantly and dishonestly blamed immigrants for the spike in crime, but in the article there was absolutely no mention of immigrants being involved.
In fact, in another refute of festive's similar attempt at inciting hatred against immigrants, I provided official data to show that the probability is that the building was occupied by indigenous people.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Thank you
No problem. You have asked me to provide it about 4 or 5 times now. Either you are hoping that I'll forget, and you'll claim you have no case to answer, or you're hoping that I'll give up and accept that you have no case to answer.
Sorry. Until it's deleted or removed, it'll always be available.

Poor you for thinking CNN care about journalistic integrity.

You're not doing bad, if you're not ripping off JohnDs terrible attempts at insulting someone rather than disputing a claim, you're talking ever more like Noseall, the resident troll.

You're anything but original. At least JD and Nose sometimes post something worth reading. You should try replicating that instead.

Poor Poor Sammy lost for words and lost for the truth. You seem to have closed another thread with your misplaced vitriol. There, there calm down laddy no need to get upset. You seem to have bitten off more than you can chew.

Instead of refuting that Trump has lied - you come out with the standard RWR playbook that the MSM must not be trusted. Is that one of the rules of RWR Club?

No problem. You have asked me to provide it about 4 or 5 times now. Either you are hoping that I'll forget, and you'll claim you have no case to answer, or you're hoping that I'll give up and accept that you have no case to answer.
Sorry. Until it's deleted or removed, it'll always be available.

I'm waiting

You blatantly and dishonestly blamed immigrants for the spike in crime, but in the article there was absolutely no mention of immigrants being involved.
In fact, in another refute of festive's similar attempt at inciting hatred against immigrants, I provided official data to show that the probability is that the building was occupied by indigenous people

Bodd is generally supportive of immigrants and he has posted a number of times that he has a number of immigrant friends.

Bodd is generally supportive of immigrants and he has posted a number of times that he has a number of immigrant friends.
It doesn't excuse his post inciting hatred against immigrants.
I believe jack the ripper used to help old ladies to cross the road, so he can't be all bad. :rolleyes:
You might contribute to an international aid charity, but it doesn't stop you from believing in a racist ideology.

BTW, congratulations on posting a comment without abuse, nonsense, absurdity or false allegations.
However, you argument was still extremely fragile and fallible.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sorry thats just hilarious! Trump lies pretty much every time he speaks. Most of the things he says are lies, his claims are all lies, he is a compulsive liar....and you think hes honest?

Your on a windup.....
Trump tells lies all the time but his lies are so blatent they really can't be considered lies.
Trump also tells truths that no other politician would dare to.
On the subject of somewhere like Saudia Arabia for instance Trump tells the the truth, he admits that the reason America supports them is for Geopolitical reasons and because they buy loads of weapons from America.

Bold statement from someone who worships the BBC.
More lies.

I watched Fleabag and the news. Hardly worship. It doesn't surprise me that an RWR like you would reach that conclusion in good ole Trump bulls hit style.(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back