Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Villain

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
You are a twisted man..

My image of you is that your sitting in a dark room on you PC in a vest and a pair of pants...

I hope I'm wrong as it would give me no satisfaction.

Read your post no 63 you Dumbo. I don't need an image of you, I know you are a bit thick. (y)

Sponsored Links
Poor Poor Sammy.

Poor you for thinking CNN care about journalistic integrity.

You're not doing bad, if you're not ripping off JohnDs terrible attempts at insulting someone rather than disputing a claim, you're talking ever more like Noseall, the resident troll.

You're anything but original. At least JD and Nose sometimes post something worth reading. You should try replicating that instead.

Again Bodd stop with your virtue signalling. You think wrongly the default position of anyone "left" of you is tolerant of illegal criminals, it's not even a discussion point but RWR like yourselves have to make up fake arguments to create an argument that does not exist. Move on from illegal and criminal immigrants - no one is supporting that argument - I certainly don't - can you point out where someone is actively saying we should let illegal and criminals in? You must be stuck in a rut if all you have is false arguments.

Why, when we have millions of unemployed, should we admit any immigrants at all?

We discussed this some weeks ago, and I didn't receive any convincing answers.

Why, when we have millions of unemployed, should we admit any immigrants at all?

We discussed this some weeks ago, and I didn't receive any convincing answers.

If you think about that logically it cant be true.

Assuming you believe in a free market economy, you would expect an employer to advertise for vacancies at the current going rate.

Would you agree that the employer should interview candidates and employ the best........

If most of those applying for the jobs are immigrants and the best candidates subsequently employed are immigrants, doesnt that just follow a free market approach.

If you were an employer, who would you employ? Available candidates and the best, or would you only choose English people.

The fact is, there arent million of English unemployed. Of course there are English unemployed, but they are either not employable, dont have the correct skills or dont live where the jobs are.

You don't have millions of unemployed.

As for immigrants working cheap picking fruit and vegetables, much of the blame lies with the supermarkets who, in fact, set the price they will pay so that they can compete with the competition and so that you can have cheap produce.

If they could the farmers (like manufacturers) would export their fields so that the Chinese could pick the produce.

That's one good about breaksit (I'm sure there's more s/) . There won't be anything stopping them scrapping the minimum wage. Think it runs in the taking back control rhetoric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back