Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Villain

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You mean he was a compulsive liar as well.

Your getting sucked into this liefest.. I've heard the word more in the last 3 years than than my previous 49.

I used to think you were so level headed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whether you like Trump or not he is one of the most honest politicians of all time.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sorry thats just hilarious! Trump lies pretty much every time he speaks. Most of the things he says are lies, his claims are all lies, he is a compulsive liar....and you think hes honest?

Your on a windup.....

Your getting sucked into this liefest.. I've heard the word more in the last 3 years than than my previous 49.
I guess you are one of those people who are used to lies and lying. Can't beat 'em - join 'em eh Bodggddg?
I detest lies and liars.

I guess you are one of those people who are used to lies and lying. Can't beat 'em - join 'em eh Bodggddg?
I detest lies and liars.

My mum used to say theirs one thing worse than a theif and that's a lier...

I may get things wrong but I'm not a lier.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sorry thats just hilarious! Trump lies pretty much every time he speaks. Most of the things he says are lies, his claims are all lies, he is a compulsive liar....and you think hes honest?

Your on a windup.....

Your turning into the new Notch..

Creep as much as you like... You will never be friends with Jason and the Argonauts

Bodd can't even keep up with his own lies / mistakes. (y)

You are a twisted man..

My image of you is that your sitting in a dark room on you PC in a vest and a pair of pants...

I hope I'm wrong as it would give me no satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back