Just when London got control of CoViD

Sponsored Links
Do you really think we have a big problem with our police compared with the US

Obviously not as big as usa, but speak to just about any black person and they will explain why the movement is relevant here. And it's not just about police violence.

Obviously not as big as usa, but speak to just about any black person and they will explain why the movement is relevant here. And it's not just about police violence.

That's funny most coppers I speak too tell me about the abuse the spitting and the attitude towards them.

Most are tolerant and professional. If the police force was a race they would be the biggest victims.

Respect goes both ways.

Sponsored Links
Racism my aris, this is law and order versus criminals.

I can't find one mention on this site about what George Floyd had been arrested for / was under suspicion of.

I suspect the criminal first, not the police.

The main problem with it has always been plenty of talk about the various areas effected. Just talk as it's a rather complex problem to solve all round,

It's obvious from this that white people are severly handled by the police so we should be shouting out loud.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1122775/deaths-in-police-custody-in-the-uk-2019-by-ethnicity/

This is not America. The ethnic problems here are rather different. A little example. A very black well educated work friend of mine came in one morning glad that he had an english sounding name. A similar friend of his didn't so no interviews at all. I'm pretty well known as not being at all racist so we had a joke about walking around with a bone through the nose wearing a grass skirt. I honestly don't even really notice colour.

Racism my aris, this is law and order versus criminals.

I can't find one mention on this site about what George Floyd had been arrested for / was under suspicion of.

I suspect the criminal first, not the police.
They don't mention Georges record of violent crime, drugs and firearms offences.
The world is upside down, career criminals are transformed into martyrs by the media, while coppers end up in jail.
One of the police charged with Floyd's death was a trainee who only started on the job 3 days before.

Yes John, what are you on about?

How about telling us what Floyd was under arrest for, or suspected of doing? What was his past record?

Yes John, what are you on about?

How about telling us what Floyd was under arrest for, or suspected of doing? What was his past record?

I like John but he is an appologist.. He then denies it and asks to prove it.....

Are you suggesting the police have a predetermined view of who is likely to be a criminal? :whistle:

"Excuse me, Sir. We've stopped you, and want to conduct a search."

"What are you looking for, Officer?"

"Nothing, Sir. We just want to remind you that we're here." :whistle:
The police do look for certain types of people for certain types of crime.

If the Irish are planting bombs you don't round up the Chinese do you.

If there is a high incidence of young males on scooters carrying out robberies you dont target old boys on disability scooters for stop and search.

The police do look for certain types of people for certain types of crime.

If the Irish are planting bombs you don't round up the Chinese do you.

If there is a high incidence of young males on scooters carrying out robberies you dont target old boys on disability scooters for stop and search.

I don't ever recall moaning about the police pulling me and my mates up before an away game up north for matching the discription of football hooligans...... . White well dressed with Southern accents. ... . Seemed. The only thing they got wrong was...... We were not hooligans.. Never gave them abuse for doing their job

Sponsored Links
Back