Just when you thunk the Tories were doing OK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
You know nothing about my politics - why do you think I care about a poll? Newsflash - I don't.

But since you apparently do, did you notice that the poll has the Tories ahead of Labour? Aren't you just a teensy bit disappointed that despite your perception of the ineptness and incompetence of the Government, you still can't get ahead in the polls?

Boohoo. The Tories are sliding. Unstoppable what with Covid and Brexit. Dry your eyes boyo.

Sponsored Links
For the first time since the election, Labour’s popularity rating edged ahead of the Tories, who saw the proportion of voters with favourable views plummet by seven points to 28 per cent,

Blub, blub.

Labour rose above Tories in the ratings for the first time under Starmer.

Oh dear.

You seem a little obsessed. Best to step away from your screen for a while and calm down.

Speaking of polls, in which Boris is doing remarkably well, I hear The Donald is creeping up, could be interesting.

why do you think I care about a poll?

You focus on your only crumb of comfort boyo, the rest of us will take heart from the polls.

Poor hate and ceres, looking like a Tory bloodbath come this winter. Especially when the furlough scheme ends, ouch. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back