KANE ANALYSER

Sponsored Links
Hi you all.
Just finished my ccn1,cen1,ckr1,cpa1,htr1 this week and have to wait for the post to arrive for confirmation all is ok.
I obviously now need to invest in an FGA of some sort but I am seriously at odds on what to go for. Everyone I speak has their own favourite for one :!: reason or another.
I am leaning towards a Kane 455 with either the pro or cpa kit.
Would anyone out their care to offer their opinions on this FGA and related kits please.
The net infers that the fixed price servicing with Kane makes the whole thing a good investment over time.

Cheers muchly

speak to the guys at GES and they will go over the pro's and cons of all the units with you. I have no affiliation with the company, just recommending someone who have given me excellent service.
http://www.gesuk.com/

Sponsored Links
I own 6 Combustion Analysers we used to use Kane - DO NOT GET A KANE. they are un-reliable

We have had great service from Anton Sprint V2 (get the CPA Kit as well) we have found them to be reliable easy to use and most important "just about BOMB proof"!! ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back