30 plometric jump shots or alternate high knee raises
40-50 press ups
30-40 barbell rows 25 kg barbell
60 very high speed jumping jacks under 30 secs to do
15 each side left right punches and a front kick

Repeat above 3 more times NON STOP

REPEAT WARM DOWN and STRETCHING job done

BTW 90% of your results is down to DIET

Grafting on a building site everyday you don't need any of that.

Sponsored Links
if you have a bit of room you can work out at home and save yourself the time and cost of of a gym membership

if you have a bit of room you can work out at home and save yourself the time and cost of of a gym membership
Yes no problem with that but I would need a bit of room for squat machine and I also do heavy deadlift which will damaged my floor :LOL:

Why not get a cage, decent platform and pull off the rails? Covers all bases.

[, tattoos are just an art form, you like them or you dont like them
True, everyone has the right to go get one and get rid of them also.

But why o why, for the love of all things sacred, do these people not know when to stop.

Does a bloke get up in the morning and think " i'll have England tattooed on me back today in 3" high letters so that when i take me chavvy vest off on holiday i am easily identified as a brainless Brit moron".

I must admit, the blue ink with the red sunburn and the thick gold chain does look kind of arty....... FFS :rolleyes: .

Walk the dog 6 miles a day through the forest, sometimes running part of it(proper flat out stuff, none of the joint wrecking plodding/jogging). Manual job but don't lift stupid weight to impress the youngsters. Sea kayaking. press ups and pull ups. Cut, carry, split and stack 2-3 tonnes of wood a year. Road cycling in the summer, MTB through the winter, turbo indoors for really pish weather. XC skiing for when the snow comes(typical, it hasn't yet since I bought some this year... :evil:)
Jeez...god knows how I manage to fit the pub into that lot once or twice a week!!!
Still don't have a six pack but who needs one when you've got the whole barrel...(groan...it's old I know)

Christ! I'm knackered after reading all these keep-fit tips! :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back