Kingspan Klargster BA BO Disc.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi hope everyone is well.

Im new to the forum my brother suggested that I joined as I'm about to embark on a massive house renovation

The house I'm looking to purchase runs a Kingspan Klargster BA BO Disc. I'm looking for some recommendations for a company that can give me a full survey on the system?

Thank you have a good day

Sponsored Links
03332406868 by phone. helpingyou@kingspan by email. By the power of Google, just interested to know what it was tbh, never heard of it, until now

Skelmersdale

You'll be best looking for a local drainage company, Kingspan only service the units I think.

To be fair the Biodisc is a very simple but effective system, what were you concerned about?

Sponsored Links
Thanks Hugh ive called a few local companies this morning. Main concerns are if the system is compliant, the current state of the system life span, where it drains into

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back