Kitchen extension

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking at extending my kitchen by about 3.5 meters by 1.5 metres on both sides. Would be looking at a kitchen with utility area and WC. Also a new roof with a pitch not flat (unless price is too high).

The kitchen is a previous extension on the house, which is now too small. 3.5m by 2.5m.

Live in the hampshire area and was looking at how much it would be roughly for the shell, electrics and plumbing?

Sponsored Links
I'm not following your description. :confused:

2-3m each side? What are the other dimensions?

An approximation of cost based on low end finishes, we work on £1000 per square metre.

As noseall said.. i didnt follow the description either.. we dont know what your house looks like, what size it is etc..

Anyways i would bump the estimate a little as the house could be over 200yrs old and thus probably listed... chances are it will be double that

It reads like the kitchen is 3.5 wide and he wants to go out by 1.5 giving 5.25 sq m.
Quite expensive for the area gained.

Sponsored Links
It reads like the kitchen is 3.5 wide and he wants to go out by 1.5 giving 5.25 sq m.
Quite expensive for the area gained.

The o.p. has edited the quote (twice) so that it makes sense, AFTER Static and me read it. :rolleyes: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back