Kitchen Workers' Deaths

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Israel admitted making a mistake, then took it all away by saying that these things happen in war...

Sponsored Links
Israel admitted making a mistake, then took it all away by saying that these things happen in war...
No doubt the apologists will soon be on this topic claiming that Israel is the victim...

They of course don't understand that in a war everyone is a victim!

If the US said, immediately Israel started killing what now is thousands of civilians, "No more military aid till you stop.", this* would be over.

* this phase of hostilities
And then what?

Resume supplying them for their next round of slaughter/destruction?

Which of course forces the next Palestinian backlash...

Give the Palestinians the right to live in their own country and this would be over!

Sponsored Links

It does happen in war, tragically.

Genocide?, as far as I can tell the civilian to combatant death rate is on a par with Iraq and Kosovo and UK was heavily involved in both, as part of NATO in Kosovo.

If you add up all the deaths, on all sides, of every war Israel has been involved in since and including the 1948 war, you should arrive at a figure less than 120,000
The Syrian civil war has a death toll of over 600,000

Is it me or does it only count as genocide if the perps are Jews?

Give the Palestinians the right to live in their own country and this would be over!

No it wouldn't. They rejected a two state solution in 1937 (peel commission), 1947 UN resolution 181 and twice by Yasser Arafat in the build up to the Oslo Accords.
Who would run the Palestinian state, Fatah or Hamas?

It does happen in war, tragically.

Genocide?, as far as I can tell the civilian to combatant death rate is on a par with Iraq and Kosovo and UK was heavily involved in both, as part of NATO in Kosovo.

If you add up all the deaths, on all sides, of every war Israel has been involved in since and including the 1948 war, you should arrive at a figure less than 120,000
The Syrian civil war has a death toll of over 600,000

Is it me or does it only count as genocide if the perps are Jews?
It does with the Nazis on this forum. They don't like Jews

No it wouldn't. They rejected a two state solution in 1937 (peel commission), 1947 UN resolution 181 and twice by Yasser Arafat in the build up to the Oslo Accords.
Who would run the Palestinian state, Fatah or Hamas?
PMSL...

The Palestinians rejected the first proposal because it would have meant the loss of their land...

The UN resolution was voided...

And who has vetoed the two state resolution in the last two decades?

bibi!

You refuse to live in the here and now...

But then you are an Israeli terrorist state apologist!

PMSL...

The Palestinians rejected the first proposal because it would have meant the loss of their land...

bibi!

You refuse to live in the here and now...

But then you are an Israeli terrorist state apologist!
And your a bigoted racist

I think I'm increasingly becoming a pacifist, the whole thing utterly disgusts me. And yes, I know life isn't that simple etc etc.

Watching the news tonight, not sure what side it was, looking at two boys maybe 5ish years old walking alone across rubble.

What a fecked up world we live in, peace keeping and arms sales going hand in hand.

Best the entire globe just implodes, we're nothing but a blight on it.

No doubt the apologists will soon be on this topic claiming that Israel is the victim...

They of course don't understand that in a war everyone is a victim!

Hamas attacked Israel

probably with the assistance (?) support of the mad mullahs in Tehran ?

perhaps they should have considered the consequences ??????? or perhaps they did ??? if they did not than they are a bunch of deranged fruit cakes ????????? with there eads up there a***

Voided?, it still stands, it's what created the State of Israel, and would have created a State of Palestine had they agreed to the terms and conditions, but there was no way they were going to sign up to 'recognising the right of Israel to exist'.

Palestinians.

Sponsored Links
Back