Kwasi Kwarteng

uprooting millions of eastern europeans whilst depressing real wages in the UK
WRONG

evidence shows your assertion is wrong

”Reviewing the results of 12 studies conducted between 2003 and 2018, the Migration Advisory Committee (2018) drew three conclusions. First, that immigration has little or no impact on average employment or unemployment of existing workers”

You can buy goods from anywhere in the world already, check out eBay, aliexpress, Bangood etc
WRONG

you clearly know nothing about trade.

I used to import Siberian larch engineered scantlings from Germany, you can’t buy those elsewhere.
oh and as business goes business I paid no VAT.
oh and delivery was $160 Euros for 5 tonnes of timber - try that form China

Sponsored Links
Your not well up these things are you JD Farage is loathed by a lot of brexiteers due to him leaving them in the lurch and withdrawing ukip to let the Tories in to sort it.

Ah the old "betrayed by our leader" whine.

More fool you for believing the Brexer lies.

Hatred of the EU is indistinguishable from any other tin-hatter obsession.
You see, the thing is, I'm quite happy to have a discussion about why I think the EU is a (very) bad idea. I'd be happy to discuss it with you or anybody else.
Your move, you want to cast aspersions, revoke my 'priveleges' again or have an open onest discussion?

You see, the thing is, I'm quite happy to have a discussion about why I think the EU is a (very) bad idea. I'd be happy to discuss it with you or anybody else.
Your move, you want to cast aspersions, revoke my 'privileges' again or have an open honest discussion?

Hardly surpising when all you seem to want to do is take the píss at every opportunity.
You get off on it?
You're right, most of use didn't study economics.
It obviously isn't simple or those in gov who did, wouldn't be making such a horlicks of it - so don't pretend you have all the answers to the problems.
But most of us have got education others haven't.
We don't mock people who don't happen to know stuff unless they spout cr@p all the time.
The people with NO education who take the píss all the time are just normal forum trash.
But you seem to have wierd ideas that don't make sense, answer questions with questions and insults, and on and on.
Do you enjoy acting the nob?

Reap what you sow.....

Sponsored Links
Hardly surpising when all you seem to want to do is take the píss at every opportunity.
You get off on it?
It obviously isn't simple or those in gov who did, wouldn't be making such a horlicks of it - so don't pretend you have all the answers to the problems.
We don't mock people who don't happen to know stuff unless they spout cr@p all the time.
The people with NO education who take the píss all the time are just normal forum trash.
But you seem to have wierd ideas that don't make sense, answer questions with questions and insults, and on and on.

Reap what you sow.....
Do you want to have an honest discussion or not?

You get off on it?

Reap what you sow.....
As for wrapping things up in nutshells where do think that rates?

WRONG

you clearly know nothing about trade.

I used to import Siberian larch engineered scantlings from Germany, you can’t buy those elsewhere.
oh and as business goes business I paid no VAT.
oh and delivery was $160 Euros for 5 tonnes of timber - try that form China

Just go to Jewsons Notch, they've got loads of Siberian larch and will do free delivery.

That would be good, Is your name now Jeremy Hunt.

Close. Sounds like….
Pat ex - Jeremy Hunt
Jeremy Hunt - Pat ex
Nope, even with me slurring the words with my mouth full, or trying to be a ventriloquist, the words still don't sound the same.

Ahh, I see! Mottie is the ventriloquist's dummy siting on trazor's knee, and trazor is trying to say the words Jeremy Hunt without moving his lips, and Mottie's mouth is moving but there's nothing coherent coming out. :ROFLMAO:

Entertaining double act, but pitiful rather than hilarious.

Just go to Jewsons Notch, they've got loads of Siberian larch and will do free delivery.
Filly doesn’t care about the damage Brexit has done, he just makes facile, smug remarks.

I imported engineered Siberian larch for joinery manufacture, nobody In the UK supplies it.

Hunt, you plum. Rhymes with….
Plums are fruit, you don't hunt them, they grow on trees. :rolleyes:
I thought you were a gardener, and had an allotment?
For such a person who is always putting your veg' on show, you don't seem to know much about gardening.
Now digging, you excel at. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back