Kwasi Kwarteng

Sponsored Links
I’m laughing at you thinking that the EU will still be around at the end of the decade!
The UK has left, so why do you care so much about the EU collapsing?

What possible gain would there be, not only for the UK but Europe as a whole?

You do like making yourself look like the village idiot - repeatedly!

But feel free to discuss it's existence again at that time.
(under whatever moniker you are using)

If the booze hasn't got you by then of course :LOL:

I still reckon that there will be another EU referendum before the end of the decade.
Things will have got so bad by then that at least one party will have it in their manifesto at the election after the next one imo...

Of course by then Scotland might well have left the UK, so maybe the EU might not give a toss about letting a 'disunited kingdom' back in!

Your right that always used to happen in the films... the black fella would be a goody but generally was the first to die.
Only in the black and white films. Once colour was invented the world had evolved a bit further.

Sponsored Links
You do like making yourself look like the village idiot - repeatedly!
Ventriloquist's dummy, please!

Back in your box! Let me out, it's dark in here and the EU is collapsing. ;)

I still reckon that there will be another EU referendum before the end of the decade.
If there is it'll be purely symbolic. As Notch has said, (I think) the costs of meeting the requirements would be too great, unless the EU felt benevolent and reduced the normal requirement.
For starters the Schengen zone and the Euro would be the most difficult pills to swallow.

Hardly surpising when all you seem to want to do is take the píss at every opportunity.
You get off on it?
You're right, most of use didn't study economics.
It obviously isn't simple or those in gov who did, wouldn't be making such a horlicks of it - so don't pretend you have all the answers to the problems.
But most of us have got education others haven't.
We don't mock people who don't happen to know stuff unless they spout cr@p all the time.
The people with NO education who take the píss all the time are just normal forum trash.
But you seem to have wierd ideas that don't make sense, answer questions with questions and insults, and on and on.
Do you enjoy acting the nob?

Reap what you sow.....
Wellyfish is clearly a troll with a superiority complex.

And unable to back anything up with facts or information.

Im surprised anybody takes any notice. The banks dont. Kwasi didnt, look what happened to him.

I would even go as far as to say Labour will end up with a significant majority come next GE.
I agree, a lot of the conservative seats came from labour held areas and those guys (and most others) did not vote for Boris's crap thrown at them (covering up his crooked MPs, the ridiculous green agenda, unchecked immigration) and his lies regarding how well placed the UK is to antagonise Russia because "we do not import gas from Russia". Are we 2 year olds? Straight lies we are energy dependent like everyone else (50% of our oil comes from Russia and we import so much produce from abroad that their problems become also ours), and look at our bills now mr Johnson! Look at the price of row materials now Mr Johnson and your warmongering rhetoric. Go build a house now Mr Johnson and tell us how much you're paying now for materials! "the UK has nothing to fear" huh!
Please, people of England, don't be fooled by the SNP rhetoric.
If Scotland (5 ml?) became independent, they'd join the EU, and the EU, to make an example of England wold flood them with cash, even more than Greece and Portugal etc, and Scotland would become very rich and the backhanders and sleaze would make a lot of people very rich. What's not to like?
Now he is a remainer on steroids.
IMO, there is big money, if not ALL money, against Brexit. Every FTSE company I can think of benefits from unchecked immigration into the UK: banks and insurers: more accounts, more insurances sold - retailers: hugely increased footfall - house builders: more houses - oilers: more cars more lorries - the list goes on. More people in the UK more money for them. I find it amazing Brexit went through at all... I mean we have all witnessed the blatant attempts at sabotaging it on every turn. Boris did the right thing and sacked a few MPs but then he screwed up later.

And I fear the next government will have us back into the EU, cap in hand for the mess we have made of our country... I doubt the pound will survive when this happens. It will equalise with the euro and will be just a typicality for the remainers in the BoE to hand over to Germany.

I'm genuinely interested in what you think the benefits of being in the EU are. I mean, for you personally, not for capital in general. Could you explain? I'd love to know.
Benefits.

My mistake. I just saw Brexit and The Torygraph and put two and two together, oops.

Benefits.

My mistake. I just saw Brexit and The Torygraph and put two and two together, oops.

Revolut are maybe not the best example for your argument. They applied for and received a Lithuanian banking licence in 2018, their application for a UK banking licence is still pending, and looking unlikely to be granted.

Magic Money Tree you say ... so , tell me then Oh Wise One, once the Supply and Appropriation Bill (Main Estimates) and later the Supply and Appropriation Bill (Anticipation and Adjustments) Bill are passed (there's no debate) what, in your opinion can stop the spending in both/each?
Any update on this Notch?

Nah, I simply try not to get involved in discussions I know SFA about - unlike some others on here.

Benefits.

No!
Surely not!
Tell me Revolut (who tf are they?) aren't moving databases around because the UK aren't in the EU!

Yes, your mistake. Who cares where Revolut store their data?

All of this is what happens when you choose front row politicians because they're a poster boy for the CRE and to humour nut jobs like Ex Himmy.

I'm guessing all the recent turmoil could have been avoided if the Tories chose Sunak?

If Scotland (5 ml?) became independent, they'd join the EU, and the EU, to make an example of England wold flood them with cash, even more than Greece and Portugal etc, and Scotland would become very rich and the backhanders and sleaze would make a lot of people very rich. What's not to like?
If and indy Scotland joined the EU they wouldn't be indy any more. IIRC (happy to be corrected) there's a requirement to have your own currency for at least 5? (not sure) years then, after accession, they will be 'expected' to give up their own currency and adopt a foreign one - the euro.

Sponsored Links
Back