Labour gains??

Sponsored Links
Im glad to see it.. The conservatives have backtracked on everything they said they were going to do.

now they are paying the price.

The banks don't lend money to businesses but instead earn more from money they charge out by a massive amount. There is no balance just short term short sighted profiteering which will only diminish as 70 firms a day go bust.

Immigration crackdown.. you are having a laugh..

Extraction from Europe (eh? How many BILLIONS have we all paid to prop up a currency we don't even use?)

A battle against the inteference of the European Court of Human rights? are you kidding ??

These local elections will not affect power in Westminster but they should make cameron put up or shut up.

At the next elections to be honest I would prefer everyone voted for parties other than the 'big' three.

How dopey are people? The party that took this country to the brink of the abyss (which we will fall into in the next year or two) is making gains in the local elections.

It's hard to believe but true.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17920848[/QUOTE]

Why hard to believe? There are some voters out there who are not stupid and anything would be better than the present bunch of tw*ts

You'd have to be stupid to vote for more labour rubbish.

Borrow, spend like there is no tomorrow - well carry on like that and there is no tomorrow.

Only a complete idiot would vote labour.
If you can't see why - then that is because you are a complete idiot.

Sponsored Links
These local elections mean nothing in terms of who actually control westminster.

I would not want Labour in again with their continual taxation policies and spending money to buy power whilst bankrupting the country.

However I am happy to see the current government getting a kicking as they have promised much but delivered little.

They might just pull their finger out now.

But yes its sad to see people voting labour again and does show a complete lack of understanding.

To be honest the best result we could have had for these elections is if nobody had even bothered to vote at all.

To be honest the best result we could have had for these elections is if nobody had even bothered to vote at all.

The best result is if people voted in local elections on local matters.

Regardless of which party they stood for.

If the labour councillor best represents local issues, then I would vote for him, even though I despise labour and wouldn't vote for them in general elections.

Ask most people who they voted for (as in name not party), I bet 80% of the respondents wouldn't know the answer.

People forget that these were LOCAL ELECTIONS,,, and should have been fought (and won) on LOCAL issues.
Labour has won here in Derby. Can't wait for the headlines in the local rag next week,,,,, "Council Tax rises by 7%,,,,,Labour blames Central Government." ;) ;) ;)

I wrote to my local MP last year - the first time ever. He didn't even have the decency to reply.

Squeaky,, Your letter obviously got lost in the post, due to government cutbacks. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The party that took this country to the brink of the abyss (which we will fall into in the next year or two) is making gains in the local elections.

Good,lets borrow and spend more money you know you'd be happier Joe.

Not to worry....the Tories, esp Osbourne have put the country back into recession....too big cuts and too quickly :confused:

What is the option? Borrow and follow Greece?

too big cuts and too quickly

What big cuts? I ain't seen any.
Cut police pay by 40% and sack 60% of the office staff would be a good start. :LOL:
Then you can start moaning. :mrgreen:

Edit.
In fact just get rid of the lot as I don't see what purpose they fulfill anymore. They certainly don't protect the community.

too big cuts and too quickly

What big cuts? I ain't seen any.
Cut police pay by 40% and sack 60% of the office staff would be a good start. :LOL:

£80bn public spending cuts
Police budget cuts by 16%
Councils 7% cuts
State pension rises, costing £5bn per year
500'000 public sector jobs gone by 2015
Cuts to child benefits
and on, and on.............

His austerity drive has gone totally wrong, and we are now in a double dip recession....which he was warned about if he did his way :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back