ladies posting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I mentioned to pal about this site and that it was fun.
She was horrified asthough i had sold my soul to the devil or put a red light up above my door.
I was shocked as most of my pals are a good laugh.
I was a little annoyed really.
This is banter ....
She made me feel ashamed like I was doing something wrong.
Im annoyed at that... its not a blooming dating agency.
rang other pals who say this girl is just being silly.
she said that any male on this site would see me (and any other girl/lady as fair game!!!
truly guys... Im not here for that, I like a laugh and can be as risque as .... well, I can have a laugh.. but it is fun...
but I feel embarrassed after girlfriends comments.

Sponsored Links
night all... i want to wait for replies and have fun with replies but im tired.. and another 10-12 hours stint tomorrow. take care allx

toffee

No need to be embarrassed, when people mention chat forums, the first thing they think of is chatting to the opposit sex for sex.

PS,

Is friday still on ? :LOL:

toffee said:
......She made me feel ashamed like I was doing something wrong.
Im annoyed at that... its not a blooming dating agency.
rang other pals who say this girl is just being silly.
she said that any male on this site would see me (and any other girl/lady as fair game!!!
truly guys... Im not here for that, I like a laugh and can be as risque as .... well, I can have a laugh.. but it is fun...
but I feel embarrassed after girlfriends comments.

Well, I can't speak for everyone here, but I certainly don't see how this place can be seen as a dating agency. I agree that your friend is being silly. There is absolutely nothing to feel ashamed about - otherwise we should ALL be feeling ashamed :oops: :oops:

Perish the thought of the next time your friend goes to the supermarket - sometimes there are MEN there :eek: Just one big 'walk in dating room' :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I agree with your friend.

Every time I post in here I get the impression that all the men in here lose respect for me.

Like I'm some kind of harlot or strumpet.

If I didn't get all messed up on alcohol and pain killers every night, I don't know how I'd cope with the humiliation.

Tell your friend to call me. We'd get along famously.

absolutly no-one knows i use this site... so im safe

well, toffee....perhaps I should have asked a girlfriend or too what they thought.....it never occurred to me. And it would explain why I kept getting subtle (or not) hints about my gender and some posts seems to be quick to point out the "wife" and "children" and "family man".....it seriously had gone right over my head. I work with men all day long and it's just natural for me to chat and talk and joke and swear sometimes....so....thanks for the post...it enlightened me also. :)

ps and I'm not here for anything else except the "banter' AND CHat :)

Nestor_Kelebay said:
I agree with your friend.

Every time I post in here I get the impression that all the men in here lose respect for me.

Like I'm some kind of harlot or strumpet.

If I didn't get all messed up on alcohol and pain killers every night, I don't know how I'd cope with the humiliation.

Tell your friend to call me. We'd get along famously.

But your a bloke Nester...

Toffee - if you happy then carry on. Lifes too short to worry about what other people think. I think its cool to have yourself and brightness on the forum as it adds a different perspective to things. B :cool:

It ain't that kind of site :cry:

Just kidding.....but all you have to do is go through previous posts and see it's just friendly (and sometimes not so :LOL: ) banter ;)

69er said:
Toffee - if you happy then carry on. Lifes too short to worry about what other people think. I think its cool to have yourself and brightness on the forum as it adds a different perspective to things. B :cool:

excuuse me....what am I ?? chopped liver?

Hi Toffee,

Mmm, you are called Toffee because you are from Liverpool area, or are nice to chew on?

Which is it?

love,

notb665

Sponsored Links
Back