ladies posting

notb665 said:
Hi Toffee,

Mmm, you are called Toffee because you are from Liverpool area, or are nice to chew on?

Which is it?

love,

notb665
Or because she is sweet?

Or because she is sticky?

Ask your neighbour if he knows....

Sponsored Links
Have you got a webcam, I am 21, single, very handsome and rich and hung like a donkey! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't worry to much about it Toffee.

I've been watching these threads for the past few days and they are hilarious. You and brightness etc come across ok but the blokes are all doing a very good impression of the sort of sad old randy dogs that need a bucket of cold water thrown over them

Sorry guys, you can hate me for saying it but it's true :LOL: i've been on the floor absolutely ****ing myself. You all need to get out more. I'm suprised no one's posted their Knob on line yet :LOL: :LOL: Moz will oblige and put you all to shame despite alcohol/diabetes

PUT THOSE TONGUES BACK IN YO MOUTHS, DOWN FIDO DOWN

The mods must be on another planet, what have you done to them. Shot them

Sorry if this causes offence but it is getting a bit like happy days in here

ps hurl as much abuse as you like i'm offline for a while rebuilding my pc for a while so i can't hear you

pps Girls your bums look absolutely giagantic in everything. Hate me for ever and ignore me if I ever come back :LOL:

pps don't take this too seriously, it's just a stream of conciousness that came out during one of my brief moments back on line' if I stopped to think it would have stayed in my head

bye :LOL: :LOL:

pickles said:

Lol, and the funny thing is Toffee and Brightness are probably a couple of beefy Muscle Marys who spend most of the time down Old Compton Street.
LOL.....

keyplayer said:
pickles said:

Lol, and the funny thing is Toffee and Brightness are probably a couple of beefy Muscle Marys who spend most of the time down Old Compton Street.
LOL.....

:LOL: :LOL: Now that is funny. I was expecting abuse, but I can't hear it anyway because i'm not online

hermes said:
Have you got a webcam, I am 21, single, very handsome and rich and hung like a donkey! :LOL:
Really? Your wife said you're hung like a pheasant.

pickles said:
....... I'm suprised no one's posted their Knob on line yet :LOL: :LOL:

It's a beauty, eh? ;)

Door-knob-DSCN0321_17.JPG

Softus said:
hermes said:
Really? Your wife said you're hung like a pheasant.

:LOL: and now i must retire to my likle sweet bed

Sponsored Links
Back