ladies posting

Sponsored Links
well Toffs you got plenty to read :LOL: ASL :?: you up for it :?: what you wearing :?: cyber :?: seriously, you cant beat a bit of banter :LOL: as the young uns say your mate wants to lighten up and chill out :!:

Apologies miss usa. :oops: I failed to include you. Won't happen again - promise :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Apologies miss usa - I failed to include you :oops: - won't happen again - I promise :LOL:

keyplayer said:
Lol, and the funny thing is Toffee and Brightness are probably a couple of beefy Muscle Marys who spend most of the time down Old Compton Street.
LOL.....

Where's Old Comptom Street? That's one that's not on my list :confused: Muscle Mary eh? Hmmmmmmmmmmm suppose my legs do need sanding down to remove the wiry fur that grows out of them. Must get to the hire shop, I broke the sander we got from B&Q the last time I did them.

Oh and yeah, I only come on here in the hope of meeting either a) a bit of rough for when the old man is on a curry night or b) a rich millionaire who will be my sugar daddy forever and ever....

Toffee, I think your 'mate' if she deserves to be called that is a bit narrow minded.

I found this place when I thought I was about to blow my house up with my wonky microwave & the luverrrrly lads saved me ;) I liked it and decided to stay. The blokes on here are proper gentlemen too - except for when they are trying to get me to join them in a threesome...

Tbh, if I'd said yes they'd have probably made every excuse in the book and run a mile too - blokes are like that :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

A good way to frighten off a guy trying for a threesome is to say you'd love to, but it's got to be you and two blokes....

Like I said... there are no surprises under my skirts!

regarding the door furniture pic.....that is one rough bit of joinery who ever resited that handle , an what a lovely thick timber door ..
Shameful :(

oh an NO pickles I wont be posting any pics of my mighty erection here ...
I would only make the other males here look inadequate/envious.....
an the ladies/laydees heartbroken they will not have the pleasure of it ...sorry ;)

its ok boys.. (boys encompasses all...)
you can tell the truth!!
hee hee!!
seriously, my work mates (male) say they would be terrified in real life if offered the chance of a 3 some.

If it's F+F+M, I think it's very considerate - the two women can have a chat afterwards while the man sleeps....

Sponsored Links
Back