Language used in parliament yesterday - your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the behaviour is getting into schools.

Stupid angry people make easy targets for exploitation with the narrative that teachers are part of some leftish conspiracy.

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2019/sep/28/teachers-punchbags-parents-over-brexit

Across the UK, teachers report that children are observing the inflammatory language and behaviour of politicians on television and wanting to discuss it in school. Jules White, head of Tanbridge House School in Sussex, said: “The government expects us to champion so called ‘British Values’ yet their behaviour fuels disrespect, aggression and animosity.”
Here comes one now attempting to whip up hysteria in almost every post now..

Sponsored Links
says a hysterical festive :ROFLMAO:
Err have i missed something? Adding a hystercial and a rofl smily ok (y) Notch you almost seem to change when certain people lurk here be consistent.

Looks like the behaviour is getting into schools.

Stupid angry people make easy targets for exploitation with the narrative that teachers are part of some leftish conspiracy.

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2019/sep/28/teachers-punchbags-parents-over-brexit

Across the UK, teachers report that children are observing the inflammatory language and behaviour of politicians on television and wanting to discuss it in school. Jules White, head of Tanbridge House School in Sussex, said: “The government expects us to champion so called ‘British Values’ yet their behaviour fuels disrespect, aggression and animosity.”

So how do you think children perceive that scene the other evening, opposition members standing and yelling at our government in an angry emotional manner on public TV? That's ok is it.

Dominic Grieve etc seemed to put their point across in a mature constructed manner?

I dont know why i bother because coming back to, it for the moment, pro remainers are fearing Brexit scales are tipping and are therefore desperate.

Sponsored Links
Here comes one now attempting to whip up hysteria in almost every post now..

Sir wat sit is always whipping up hysteria

he needs to get a grip , or stop getting a grip depending on yer opinion :LOL:

Hysteria is generally found in these highly educated types :sneaky: snow flakes :)

Don't forget the £10 I've offered, dum, if you can show your allegation to be true (it isn't)
Liar..But not to worry,you certainly will not be accusing me of hating Europeans anymore if you have half a brain...Result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back