laser eyesight correction

I reckon the large sausage stick with half a pack of cotton wool on the end, buried in one's eye so to speak, is enough to keep one extremely clear of activity for a long period !! Well until the next anyway ;)

P

Sponsored Links
After wading through the replies I think i'll stick to reading glasses:cool:
Seriously though i did look into it and sometime back had to have a cyst removed from an eyelid which was done with local injection into the eye itself and then enduring what felt like a lifetime having the cyst gradually scraped out ( i could feel every grating stroke) in the end a most unpleasant experience! I'm very funny about my eyes and having seen the flap cutting etc i dont think i could go through with it without going under.

I'm not suprised you can't bear the thought of any more treatment to your eyes after that! I think most (normal) people get a little freaky about the thought of eye surgery but I think you deserve the right to qualify for justified fear!

Eye anaesthetic fantastic tho, I had arc eye at the age of 16, and didn't know what the hell it was! After about 12 hours of increasing pain and hell, finally sussed out what it was, the relief! :eek:

That sounds awfully painful! did you get it through welding something?

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
That sounds awfully painful! did you get it through welding something?
Yep! Not nice, twas learning to use an arc welder and hadn't perfected the art of striking the rod whilst holding the mask. So every now and then I would get short blast of light. Hadn't been looking directly or anything, just accumalated damage I suppose?

At first (a few hours later) my eyes were watering, then watering heavily, then itchy... So on and so forth. The phrase "two p*ss holes in the snow" was very apt!

Adam said:
Or was it from using a sunbed? :cool:
I get my mediterranean olive skin naturally thankyou!

Pip said:
Nah, he looked in yachtsman's wallett !!

Don't talk to me about yachties and money at the mo... :evil:

'Red sails in the sunset...' Come back and pay me !!

Done 'the sailor' have they MMJ ?

P

Now if someone screws you over on dry land you can just send Mental Bazza and F-ing Big Dave round. Can't you enlist the help of some se*ually-confused pirate types to keelhaul them or do bad things in international waters?

MMJ: "Excuse me cap'n Hogseye, but there is a sailor-boy out there with a nice pink a**e and a penchant for making off without paying his dues. For the sake of humour he just happens to have a Swedish name."

Cap'n: "Arrrr, I'll find him and steal his booty. Come on men, we sail at the crack of dawn, for the crack of Bjorn. Make sure we're stocked up on rum for us and preparation H for him." ;)

mildmanneredjanitor said:
pipme said:
'Red sails in the sunset...' Come back and pay me !!

Done 'the sailor' have they MMJ ?

P

Lets just say I usually like to be kissed before I'm f#@£ed! :D

Perhaps you looked so happy caressing Yachties boat, that Y thought that was sufficient recompense.
Perhaps there is a moral 'Don't play with Yachtsmans barnacles' At least, 'don't mention it on the forum' ;) ;)

Trouble with employing heavies ... they then know and have inside info on you probably guess you have dosh and .. hence you become potential target.
Don't the rich utilise them through several proxies ... customer knowledge filtered at each transaction ??? Cannot imagine mega rich person relying on the vagaries of the law when wronged .. certainly some pop-stars give the impression that they wouldn't hesitate !!

P

Sponsored Links
Back