Lasered eyes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just been offered laser eye surgery on a 2 for 1 basis, a free pair of sunglasses and a money back guarantee.

What do you reckon should I go for it?

Sponsored Links
money back...great..they F up & you get your ££ back.
Joking apart, I only have 1 good eye, so I cant have it done..I hate wearing glasses to read, especialy to put them on to read text messages, that say things like 'ok' :LOL:

Make sure you do some research before committing. E.g. what is their success rate, possible complications etc

Things can go wrong with laser eye surgery and they are difficult to fix later.

Cheers

G

Sponsored Links
when it works perfectly, I hear it is fantastic.

However, I have met a number of top international eye surgeons who came over to do research at Moorfields.

They all wear glasses. They know what can go wrong.

you pays your money and you takes your chances. i've had it done and got complications, nothing thats bothering me now but who knows what the future brings.

if it was for glasses being a pain for my job i likely wouldn't have done it. i'm not regretting it one bit but do your research.

I have just been offered laser eye surgery on a 2 for 1 basis, a free pair of sunglasses and a money back guarantee.

If you have defective vision, go for it.

If your vision is 20-20, forget it. ;)

So does this surgery give you lasers for eyes like superman?
(Will certainly come in handy for welding.)

:cool:

Eye Folks, am a thinking of getting mi eye ball sorted, blloody murder these days small print,

Think I need my eyes seen to. For a second there I thought I saw a post by Bob Dole. :eek:

well..... on a two for one..

how many eyes have you got....

I'm going for fitting of contact lenses next week. I used hard ones years ago but they became to uncomfortable so I'm hoping I'll get on with the softer ones. I have to have sight correction and astigmatism so cannot get away without glasses.
One thing though, when I went into the opticians room for a test he noticed I didn't have my glasses on at the time. So, asked how often I used them. I said ' All the time'
He said ' Then why aren't you using them now'
I said ' I took them off so you could do the sight test' :rolleyes:

I thought opticians are supposed to be intelligent.

Anyway, if you see this man coming up the road :eek: its me trying out some cut price, 2 for 1 lenses.

Sponsored Links
Back