Latest Bank Scam E-mail

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You would think that for maximum effect, the scammers would take great care to make sure there were no grammatical mistakes or incorrect punctuation. They can't even be bothered to do that!

Dear NatWest Customer,

Due to security measures, access to your account has now been blocked.

Kindly confirm your identity below to verify your account, all errors will be corrected 24 hours after verification

Click Here to confirm your identity.

NOTE: FAILURE CAN RESULT TO ACCOUNT SUSPENSION

NatWest Online Banking.

Sponsored Links
Somehow I think that the sort of person that falls for these scams is unlikely to be able to distinguish good from bad grammar :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Somehow I think that the sort of person that falls for these scams is unlikely to be able to distinguish good from bad grammar :rolleyes:

or should that read 'between good or bad' ?

dex would never be so slapdash, even though he was not a banker. allegedly.

dex would never be so slapdash, even though he was not a banker. allegedly.
You seem to have an unnatural fixation with this "dex" chappie. My understanding of the matter is that he has ceased to be, is dead, no more, finito.....

If you wish to communicate your feelings about the matter, I have requested "friendship" via the click box thingy, after which time pm's will become available

You would think that for maximum effect, the scammers would take great care to make sure there were no grammatical mistakes or incorrect punctuation. They can't even be bothered to do that!

Dear NatWest Customer,

Kindly confirm your identity below to verify your account, all errors will be corrected 24 hours after verification

NOTE: FAILURE CAN RESULT TO ACCOUNT SUSPENSION

NatWest Online Banking.

Not new, that has been doing the rounds for a couple of years.

Please point out the gramatical errors in the e-mail..
My education must be lacking as it looks ok to me.

This is one way to make it read better:

Dear NatWest customer,

Kindly confirm your identity below to verify your account. All errors will be corrected 24 hours after verification.

NOTE: FAILURE CAN RESULT IN ACCOUNT SUSPENSION.

NatWest Online Banking.

Sponsored Links
Back